The Bundesliga Thread

Troglodyte

22 hours ago, sne said:

apparently he fell out with Neuer and some senior players and apparently was leaking info to the media as his new girlfriend is the Bayern reporter. Football wasnt good enough as abandoned wingers

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dortmund choking today was a sorry sight even by their own standards.

2-0 up to relegation threatened Stuttgart (who were down to 10 men from 39 minute). They hear Bayern have conceded and drawn 1-1 so naturally collapse and concede twice within five minutes. Then Reyna scores for them in 92nd minute for potential Aguero type goal....and they concede again in 97th minute.

Bayern have had about two good games since November which makes it all the more infuriating. 

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Dortmund gonna Dortmund (was 1-1 v Bochum).

However a scandal they didn't get a penalty in second half. Even worse decision than some of the stuff Brighton got at Spurs and it didn't even go to VAR review.

I dunno... Looked a Harry Kane special to me where he's stepped across in to the tackle making the contact a lot worse than it was

Bayern get it though 😉

The handball is a no from me too

Keeper had a blinder

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

I dunno... Looked a Harry Kane special to me where he's stepped across in to the tackle making the contact a lot worse than it was

Bayern get it though 😉

The handball is a no from me too

Keeper had a blinder

The defender lunged in with two feet off the ground, and was nowhere near the ball 😂

Its the most stonewall penalty if ever there was one.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, duke313 said:

The defender lunged in with two feet off the ground, and was nowhere near the ball 😂

Its the most stonewall penalty if ever there was one.

I think adeyemi has tried to do the old John mcginn bum roll where he makes contact with the defender blocking him off and the defender wasn't there so he's fallen in to the defender (who does make a daft lunge nowhere near the ball)

Don't get me wrong I'd be fuming if villa didn't get it and Harry Kane has definitely won that penalty in the past but I think he's made it look worse than it is

54 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I think adeyemi has tried to do the old John mcginn bum roll where he makes contact with the defender blocking him off and the defender wasn't there so he's fallen in to the defender (who does make a daft lunge nowhere near the ball)

Don't get me wrong I'd be fuming if villa didn't get it and Harry Kane has definitely won that penalty in the past but I think he's made it look worse than it is

The player was shielding the ball, which he’s entitled to do. It was a clumsy tackle, and if it happened outside the box it would have been a free kick.

Its probably going to cost Dortmund the league title.

1 hour ago, duke313 said:

The player was shielding the ball, which he’s entitled to do. It was a clumsy tackle, and if it happened outside the box it would have been a free kick.

Its probably going to cost Dortmund the league title.

Dortmund throwing away 90th minute leads to Bremen and Stuttgart is what will cost them the title

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just looked at the table

Conference league goes to the team in 7th - Frankfurt are in 7th, mainz are in 8th

I work in frankfurt but live out west so have to drive past mainz stadium every day... Frankfurt could win the pokal and get a EL place automatically but that would be unbelievable for me

No doubt they'd play at VP

5 hours ago, duke313 said:

Is Tuchel going to get sacked 😂

Knocked out of Cup
Knocked out of CL
Going to lose the League to Dortmund

Dortmund will find a way to throw it away

Probably Hummels will do something stupid

Â