PL: Blackburn h Match Thread 2010/05/09 16:00

limpid

big sam will have them pumped out to avenge the semi final, not that they really had any cause for complaint in my eyes. expecting a tough one but il go for 2-1 to us. unfortunately cant see citeh slipping up at WHU

big sam will have them pumped out to avenge the semi final, not that they really had any cause for complaint in my eyes. expecting a tough one but il go for 2-1 to us. unfortunately cant see citeh slipping up at WHU

big sam will have them pumped out to avenge the semi final, not that they really had any cause for complaint in my eyes.

Well I'm still angry that they scored twice from incorrectly awarded corners in that 6-4 game, so I want revenge for that! 6-2 would do nicely.

big sam will have them pumped out to avenge the semi final, not that they really had any cause for complaint in my eyes.

Well I'm still angry that they scored twice from incorrectly awarded corners in that 6-4 game, so I want revenge for that! 6-2 would do nicely.

as long as we don't 'do a hibs' on going 6-2 up

Great to see Wiemann called up to te squad. Would be great if he got a game.

I wonder who's been dropped for him to get on the bench (I hope it's Heskey, but I think it'll be Beye)

After going to the home leg of the league cup semi final it is clear that they key to winning this game is not giving Blackburn cheap free kicks and corners as they are very good from set pieces.

Gabby has worried their defence with their pace previously and hopefully he can do the same.

Well lets hope we are in for a good win and a really good and entertaining performance by Villa to finish with, judging by the other thread this could well be MON's last in charge and certainly the last we see of 1 or 2 players.

3-1 to Villa.

Gabby 2 and 1 for Ash Young.

I'd keep Friedel in nets. He's done nothing to deserve being dropped so it'd be harsh to end his appearance streak for no real reason.

Would probably give Luke Young, Bouma (if at all possible), Albrighton and Delfouneso a part to play though.

Plus you know what blackburn will be up to at corners, normal back 4 and goalkeeper essential for this one, we need to win and win well