Call of Duty: Black Ops

FoFiveKing

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had my most satisfying kill to date last night. On Nuke Town, sent a car bomb into the garage, killed one bloke who was running in, another who was just spawning, and blew the car up outside which took out somebody else.

So many noobs. :D

This too! :lol:

More than a con than a pro they are so useless at Ground War and i seem to get them all on my team.

It wouldnt be too much of a problem if the team balancing was better. All too often you'll get a team of people on second or third prestige, then the other team will be full of new players, Treyarch need to look at this. There are still connection problems aswell.

They should also **** off the second chance perk, it's so cheap. Loads of people are using it and its not fair that you'll empty an entire clip into someone, only to see them drop to the floor and kill you with a pistol, whilst you're reloading, or better still, someone will steal your kill. The numbers in the assists column is too high as people are having their kills taken by team mates.

More than a con than a pro they are so useless at Ground War and i seem to get them all on my team.

What do you expect? All the new players play it. Joke of a game mode, and the prestigers/high levels that play just to make themselves look good even though they are most probably wank.

What do you expect? All the new players play it. Joke of a game mode, and the prestigers/high levels that play just to make themselves look good even though they are most probably wank.

Not really Gw is just a mixture so its easy to play,There are wank players on all modes so i fail to see what your point is.

Not really Gw is just a mixture so its easy to play,There are wank players on all modes so i fail to see what your point is.

Generally yeah, but I'd say FFA and GW attract the most, generally you'll run into higher ranks playing search but then that doesn't mean best players.

I don't see the problem with second chance. Just keep pumping bullets into them after they go down.

Or circle them. Circling is fun. Watching the person on their back desperately flopping about like a salmon trying to get you in their sights.

I don't see the problem with second chance. Just keep pumping bullets into them after they go down.

Or circle them. Circling is fun. Watching the person on their back desperately flopping about like a salmon trying to get you in their sights.

Or just run behind a wall while they empty their pistol into thin air, then die.

i had my best game last night 37 - 4 on summit, i was a killing machine for once.

the ps3 version i have, has come close to being returned due to the lack of proper online functionality.

when the map pack comes out i hope they give it half price to the people who have had this game from the first month who have had to put up with the rubbish servers.

my caller tag on the ps3 is originally labelled brummybloke

i have made my gamer tag into the villa shield, it looks ok from a distance but rather ghey up close

I'm going to buy this in the next few weeks, I'm not too fussed about completing games at the moment.. but I'm into mulitplayer so I'll be up for a few VT online games!

I'm off the Bulgaria on Sunday, otherwise I'd buy it this weekend!!

Â