Call of Duty: Black Ops

FoFiveKing

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I lent CoD for about a week off my mate a few weeks ago and bought it for myself yesterday following the drop in price, glad to see they've sorted out the server issues in that time...............NOT!

Just think as well, if it's this bad now how bad will it be on or after xmas?

I've played about 10 multiplayer games now, still very much shite, mainly around the 0.6 k/d ratio although had a couple positive scores. What are the good guns to be racking up the kills with in the early days? Also what is the name of the sight with the 3 green dots?

Famas. Don't bother with a red dot, just keep the irons and whack and extended mag on.

Saying that, I have one class with a red dot (on my M16 cause the sights on it are shite), red dots make the guns pretty uncontrollable IMO and the maps on this game aren't that big, so irons are more than capable.

I've played about 10 multiplayer games now, still very much shite, mainly around the 0.6 k/d ratio although had a couple positive scores. What are the good guns to be racking up the kills with in the early days? Also what is the name of the sight with the 3 green dots?

You get the AK74u quite early (level 17), run it with Scavenger/Warlord/any tier 3 perk and attach a grip and rapid fire.

You get the AK74u quite early (level 17), run it with Scavenger/Warlord/any tier 3 perk and attach a grip and rapid fire.

Nonsense!

Ghost, steady aim/sleight of hand and hacker.

Whop an extended mag on

you should really have the grip with that gun...warlord is essential: Grip & extended mag. With hardline pro, and 2nd chance ;)

Scavenger is a must I'd say.

I've found THE best ever camping spot, I bloody love it. Think I mentioned it before, but it's on firing range:

minimapfiringrange.jpg

It's behind some sand bags looking into the workshop, where the red dot is on the map. You get no end of people running past in the direction of the yellow arrow, and as they can't see you you can just stab or shoot them as they run past. You've also got a great view into the workshop (orange arrow) and also into the lookout tower (green cross), into which you can lob grenades or semtex.

Campers Paradise, trust me.

2nd chance is for complete pussies. seriously, if your that shit where you need two chances to kill someone, **** off..**** second chance..

likewise, if you camp, your a clart.

Did you make that angry video a few pages back? :lol:

AK74u works well both ways; with the grip/rapid fire you'll only lose a shoot-out if someone gets the drop on you, with a supressor and extended mags you don't really need the grip and you'll have enough ammo to swap out scavenger for ghost. I'd be tempted to say it's the best gun in the game.

CTF on nuketown is a nightmare, just played a game and the other team were just spawn killing, claymores on the exact spawn spots and waiting around with the flag in possession just getting huge amounts of kills.

One in the barrell is the only game mode that I can stand on nuketown.

Â