Call of Duty: Black Ops

FoFiveKing

What are your thoughts on Nuketown??

I seem to be the only person that doesnt like it, never do well on it, its like there is a mental block when ever it comes up.

Rust wasnt so bad on MW2 as it hardly came up but this map is regular and whenever it does everybody votes to play it again!!

I dont mind it but i got stuck on it for 4 games in a row the other day! Think you should only be able to play one map twice in a row then the option to vote for it is taken away.

They must be reading VT as this has happened in the latest patch - fair play to them for responding to feedback so quickly.

Would like to see peoples total k/d of all time in a leader board a la MW2

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried to make a Villa badge for my playercard but the letters only go up to E. How silly.
If every letter is available, any words can be spelled out. That's a problem for Treyarch.
Anything can be spelled out anyway, just get a bit creative, there is a rectangle line that you can use to make most words.

Silenced FAMAS is pretty handy. I need to remember to stop buying scopes for automatic weapons though, the **** jump about so much when you're zoomed in it's hardly worth it.

I've just unlocked the AK74U... any good?

I seem to be having problems with the Campaign mode. I get to the bit by the Sugar fields and the tank pops out so I wait for Carlos to blow it up and then I get a mission failure message. I can't run passed the tank because I die. Anyone got any ideas as all the youtube vids tell you to wait around for the tank to be destroyed but I do that and always get told my actions caused my teammates to be killed blah blah blah.

Silenced FAMAS is pretty handy. I need to remember to stop buying scopes for automatic weapons though, the **** jump about so much when you're zoomed in it's hardly worth it.

I've just unlocked the AK74U... any good?

Yep, slap steady aim on with it and it's a beast.

Is rapid fire any good in Black Ops then? It was the worst attachment on the game in MW2, as it actually made your guns less lethal!
Only tried it on an AK74U that I picked up. It's not bad actually, I imagine it shows itself to be poor at a decent range though.

Regretting buying it on PC, rev?

Â