Call of Duty: Black Ops

FoFiveKing

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tactical decoy grenade while your kitted out with Ghost is brilliant. Its a little grenade that bounces round the screen while making gun fire noise and also shows up on enemy radar as a red dot. So they coming looking for you and you just pick them off! :D

Best place for it is on Nuketown when you are facing towards the house that has the vegetable patch on back. Lob one down the right side (everyone seems to attack down the left for some reason) and just pick them off :)

Done HK21 and Famas a little, any other good set-ups out there?
AUG is a great gun, the M60 is funny when you want to be rambo, the Stoner (classified LMG) is brilliant.

The Commando, unlocked at level 44 is a great gun too.

Just went 42-1 in Hardcore Team Deathmatch...

Is there anyway to look at past games to view the stats like Halo and Fifa?

Yeah, go to recent games in your playercard and either select it for playback or save it to your file share. Saved games in the file share can be watched in the theater

Getting into this game now. Its decent but lacks the polish that MW2 had. Finally getting my K/D ration consistently > 1.0 now that I have the Galil. I didn't really take to the Famas. Why is it that you get your best kill streaks when you have the worst kill streaks rewards enabled...

How the hell do people find out about these glitches?

What is strafe jumping?

The only ones i know about are on Summit where you can jump into the cable car and also climb onto the gantry in the control room.

Anyone know any more?

I mean hiding places not glitches.

Â