Call of Duty: Black Ops

FoFiveKing

That exact thing did happen on WAW...a glitch where you could get underneath the tank on a certain map and shoot at people whilst nobody could hit you (if they even knew you were there that is!!)

So yeah, it is funny how people see things differently

And it was patched. No game isperfect and shit is going to happen, it's what they do to stop it what makes the difference.

I only got an xbox in March of 2008 and have never had any glitches or problems with World at War. The only glitches I recall are ones on zombies, which were also patched.

You can still get out of the maps on COD4 now, 3 years on, a bit sad really. Then as previously said, the rock thing on MW2.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the load out Gareth was referring to was the one with the Silenced UMP like you said, Commando etc.

Yeah... I meant the UMP, sorry chaps. :oops:

Running round like a headless chicken cutting people up.

Is a wholly accurate description of how I attempt to blunder my way through games.

Just a little achievement i unlocked yesterday.

When at the main menu repeatedly tap RT & LT until you break your handcuffs and you are rewarded with 15G 8)

Doesnt work on teh PC version I dont think. Just keeps asking me if I want to resume game.

8)

OK thanks to Rev for the heads up on the breaking the straps to get to the computer! :winkold:

I am a big Zombie mode player and me and my pals were womdering how the hell there was only one map yet the leader board showed loads including the one with Kennedy. Well this is how you get the rest of the zombie maps open

Do exactly what REV said to do except type into the computer 3arc_unlock

you will get all the other zombie maps open :winkold:

The people complaining about recoil are the ones that are dissapointed you can't put 17 bullets into somebody chest from 400 yards with the ACR, aren't they?

If you'd go back and play the older CoD's you'd realise MW2 was the disasterous game, not this one. This one has goneback to CoD4/WaW. If you got into the series at MW2 though, then you're obviously going to dislike it.

Ive played every single COD game ever released (inluding the original call of duty on P.C) and this is the worst. Worse even than COD 3 and thats saying something. MW1 was the best, then id say COD 2 followed by MW2. After that you can put all of treyarchs efforts in whichever order you like because they're all shite.

I wonder how the lad off Youtube likes this game, you know the one who had "played MW2 solid for 16 hours and just couldn't get into it" he then started crying and punching the wall till his knuckles bled.

Id say hes probably hanging from the rafters of his shed as we speak...

agree with this completely, and to be honest I loved mw2, even though it was really unrealistic it was stupid fun. This one...not as much.

I don't know why people seem to think the game was a buggy mess, because it wasnt. I don't recall coming across boosters, never had spawning problems, anything like that.

You never saw boosters in MW2? Blimey. At one point about 80% of all FFA games had boosters in it!

Not on the PC.

I met about 5 boosters in 1 year of playing.

Oh, and why wont my games save into theatre mode!!

And cant get into online zombie mpde!!!!!

When at the main menu repeatedly tap RT & LT until you break your handcuffs and you are rewarded with 15G 8)

Doesnt work on teh PC version I dont think. Just keeps asking me if I want to resume game.

8)

OK thanks to Rev for the heads up on the breaking the straps to get to the computer! :winkold:

I am a big Zombie mode player and me and my pals were womdering how the hell there was only one map yet the leader board showed loads including the one with Kennedy. Well this is how you get the rest of the zombie maps open

If you also break out of the straps and go to the computer and type in DOA ....you get to play dead ops arcade at the computer "birds eye view zombies"

8)

If you also break out of the straps and go to the computer and type in DOA ....you get to play dead ops arcade at the computer "birds eye view zombies"

Yeh Rev had that one up on the early hours of its release though not tried it yet

8)

Yeh Rev had that one up on the early hours of its release though not tried it yet

What are all the codes which work on the 360?

MW2 was the disasterous game.

No it wasn't.

Considering it was such a disaster of a game, and despite all the boosters, glitches, hacks etc etc, you clocked up quite a bit of time online eh?

I liked using the killstreaks and stuck to TDM. Other game modes were unplayable, at least I can play domination rather than trying to cap a flag whilst somebody stays at the enemy spawn using his noob tube as a mortar strike.

It'd be good if there was a way to make the games from your file share viewable on the internet.

^ :bang:

You've played it for days on end, but you think its shit? I'm sorry, i don't get it? Most people when they think something is shit, don't bother with it anymore, but you carry on playing?

Why don't you just admit the game is not the total abortion you and your chum are making out?

You'll no doubt carry on being an argumentative dick though...

I am really not sure about this - think it may go the way of WAW and be put back on the shelf in favour of the previous game. I play just TDM and have only come across 1 or 2 boosters - i cant see what the issues have been with MW1 & 2 apart from them not cutting glitches out quickly.

If anything my aim is improving through necessity. It will take a while to get used to these maps (On some maps I find myself rushing round large areas for long periods without spotting or hearing a contact.)

Oh and Nuke Town is pure nuts.

Â