Android: General Chat

NICKTHEFISH

I have to agree with the Camera thing , my Vivaz has the same 8.1 pixel camera and HD recording it really is a dream to use . Ok thick question for you does my Vivaz have android on it , i know thats a stupid question but i seriously have no idea ?

I have to agree with the Camera thing , my Vivaz has the same 8.1 pixel camera and HD recording it really is a dream to use . Ok thick question for you does my Vivaz have android on it , i know thats a stupid question but i seriously have no idea ?
Nope, it runs Symbian S60.

The don is right about the x10 being slow on the updates but if it's your first android phone waiting a few months isn't going to be too bad for you. Hardware can't be upgraded software can.

Any 3.0 is made so it's the end of custom ui's so sony may just bit the bullet and save themselves money by letting us upgrade to 3.0.

Anyway your choice, I wanted an 8.1mp camera so signed up for the slow updates. My choice. So you need to decide yourself.

Is your phone network branded? In settings, about phone, software information you want your software version to be a x.x.405.x for the generic unbranded rom. That's the only one that will update with HTC updates OTA, the rest require operator specific ones.

It's a low cost low spec phone, so it's not going to run fast, but it'll be fine for normal web use (email facebook).

The screens resistive, so it could be quite tricky to type on, and no flash so no low light pictures.

But for the price it's probably worth it, it's a lot more phone than you used to get for 100 quid that's for sure.

Is your phone network branded? In settings, about phone, software information you want your software version to be a x.x.405.x for the generic unbranded rom. That's the only one that will update with HTC updates OTA, the rest require operator specific ones.

Is this the first Froyo assisted post then? :P

Anyone have any experience of the Cyanogen mod? I'm thinking of putting it on my X10. Over on xda the feeling is it'll be ready in the next month or two. Then the circle will be complete the x10 with 2.2.

Anyone have any experience of the Cyanogen mod? I'm thinking of putting it on my X10. Over on xda the feeling is it'll be ready in the next month or two. Then the circle will be complete the x10 with 2.2.

I can't find a CM version for the X10??

I've used it on my Dream for about 12 months and will be putting it on the SGS as soon as the build is finished, depending on the quality of the Samsung Froyo update.

Â