Android: General Chat

NICKTHEFISH

Nexus 4 goes back on sale at 5pm today. Gotta pock up a couple for mates in Ireland. Hopefully doesn't sell out in 5 seconds again.

4-5 weeks for the 8 gb 2 weeks for the 16. Ths launch has been a fail unless you want to ay £399 from CPW.

Were you getting trouble when trying to purchase it? Like when you picked delivery address or payment method? That's where mine kept crashing.

Anyway. It'llbe the new year before opeople get these. When it'll be time to think of the Galaxy S4.

Permanent bridge burt with me. 2 attempts made to buy and I just give up.

Ok so i got a nexus 4 from the play store when i said 4-5 weeks delivery and got a confirmation email with a a confirmation number. So does that mean i definitely have preordered one? Or will i get an email saying i didn't actually get through (like on launch day?)

Ok so i got a nexus 4 from the play store when i said 4-5 weeks delivery and got a confirmation email with a a confirmation number. So does that mean i definitely have preordered one? Or will i get an email saying i didn't actually get through (like on launch day?)

You definitely have one.

Took delivery of the Galaxy Note 2. Very impressed so far, but need a few suggestions for apps. Also currently using the Music Hub free trial. Its good but dont like the amount of 30 second samples. Is there a better service available?

Ordered my Nexus 4 at about 11pm last night, no problems with the site. 5-6 week wait on delivery, and unfortunately the bumpers were sold out as I'd have quite liked one of those.

Â