Android: General Chat

NICKTHEFISH

As long as you have Internet connection you can stream the music from your dropbox. You can store music on your phone too, you can download from your dropbox if you'll be on a plane etc.

It's like a drive on your computer only in the cloud. You can do anything you could normally do with a drive on your pc. Copy delete, play, edit etc..

It's great and 50gb comes with the S3

Does anyone know why I can't search for my Galaxy S3 on ebay? I listed it last night and no amount of searching can find it. It's on my sellers list but can't be found by normal bidders on ebay?

I searched by seller for myself and I comes back with no listing.

Edit: it's probably because it takes 4 hours to list and I made a change earlier today.

How much data does it take to stream stuff from Dropbox?

Like if I had my music on Dropbox and went for a walk in the countryside and listened to my music as I went, would it rinse my data allowance?

Not that I'm going to. I've got nearly 50gb on my phone with the SD card which is more than enough for everything I want.

Just curious.

I live in London at the moment. Moved here shortly after I came back from a years travelling. I'm doing consultant work so don't know how long I'll be here. I can't be locked into a contract so giffgaff is perfect for me.

The Padfone 2 looks brilliant. If the Phone runs near stock like the Asus tablets do then this could be a bit. People get to expand their phone to tablet size and back again depending of the situation.

Very useful for those on train commutes as the 3G of the phone is passed to the tablet.

I'd love an 8 inch version of this to come next year. I'd love it. Especially as the tablet battery can charge the phone while docked.

Crazy Asus, the world is a better place with these lunatics around.

IMEI number is on the back of your phone behind the battery.

On the padfone, the price is wrong. But it's a great idea if. And I mean IF. The phone is among the top 3 android phones you can buy. Y799 ou have to want the phone first, before the tablet dock is desirable.

Slightly over priced. 699 euro would be fair. 799 is too much.

Still no JellyBean on the S3 then...

Getting annoying now, I have been tweeting Samsung and all they keep saying is this month. I am stunned that they cannot provide a date considering how long it has been out for.

5 inch 1080p HTC phone announced. Out in December.

I'm sorry but 1080p on a 5 inch screen is overkill. It's spec chasing now. I'd prefer 720p and improvements in other areas like screen power consumption.

This is like mega pixel chasing times of cameras.

Â