The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

WWE just handed the keys to the kingdom to AEW with that cluster **** of an ending to HIAC.

What's frustrating is Lynch vs Banks to open the show was such a good match, it was a great match and no one will be talking about it after that ending.

Edited by Daweii

15 minutes ago, avfcDJ said:

I reckon Vince will panic and

Hide contents

Put the belt on Wyatt on Raw tonight 

Considering there is backstage talk that he was laughing at the fan reaction then I'm not so sure. 

There might be an angle where - 

Spoiler

Rollins is forced to drop the title as punishment for his actions and a tournament happens. That said I don't think the plan was to ever put the belt on The Fiend which makes me wonder why they had the match in the first place. 

I think the only way Vince panics is if the viewership numbers on TV are low, but he won't find that out until the morning after RAW airs. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Daweii said:

Considering there is backstage talk that he was laughing at the fan reaction then I'm not so sure. 

There might be an angle where - 

Reveal hidden contents

Rollins is forced to drop the title as punishment for his actions and a tournament happens. That said I don't think the plan was to ever put the belt on The Fiend which makes me wonder why they had the match in the first place. 

I think the only way Vince panics is if the viewership numbers on TV are low, but he won't find that out until the morning after RAW airs. 

Yeah you are probably right. 

11 minutes ago, avfcDJ said:

Yeah you are probably right. 

Sean Ross Sapp at Fightful.com has updated his initial report. His initial report was that Vince McMahon was laughing backstage, but other people have come forward to say the laughter died off and turned into concern when the booing persisted. Apparently Vince knows he messed up, but wants to stick to his plan of having Lynch, Flair, Rollins and Lesnar as his main champions going forward. It'll be interesting to see what happens on RAW that's for sure. 

I watched RAW this morning and it was probably one of the weakest episodes of RAW in a long time. 

One positive though is that AEW Dark starts tonight on YouTube, featuring four matches that were taped after Dynamite went off the air. So anyone after more AEW wrestling ahead of Dynamite tomorrow night, then they've got you covered. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Daweii said:

I watched RAW this morning and it was probably one of the weakest episodes of RAW in a long time. 

One positive though is that AEW Dark starts tonight on YouTube, featuring four matches that were taped after Dynamite went off the air. So anyone after more AEW wrestling ahead of Dynamite tomorrow night, then they've got you covered. 

Thanks for the tip 👍

Some decent matches. It appears pretty clear that the choice to record the dark matches was last minute as a lot of the ring mics are off, the entrance music isn't as loud and J.R at times sounds like he doesn't want to be there, but for what it is this is a fun addition to the AEW schedule that will likely improve over time.

Â