The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

So this meet-up then...

Wife and I will be around Waterloo for lunch-time hangs if anyone fancies.  Gonna head up to Wembley just after dropping bags off at 3pm, probably have enough time for a swift drink at Boxpark before doors.  Depending on how late the finish is, happy to grab some post-drinks wherever with anyone else who's not heading straight back home after.

I've started a WhatsApp group, joining link here.

I see doors are confirmed as 3.30, my coach gets in at 4, so I guess I'll miss pre drinks...but possibly good for post drinks as the departure time is pretty generous assuming they stick to curfew which they...will have to? 

Washed my Jun Kasai shirt today in preparation! 

Edited by hogso
  • Like 1

Confirmation on timings for Sunday:

Stadium access
Doors open (including hospitality) open at 15:30. The show starts at 17:00 and is expected to end around 22:00. Make sure you arrive at the stadium in good time to assist with security protocols.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GarethRDR said:

Confirmation on timings for Sunday:

Stadium access
Doors open (including hospitality) open at 15:30. The show starts at 17:00 and is expected to end around 22:00. Make sure you arrive at the stadium in good time to assist with security protocols.

Thanks gareth. 

Are you definitely going box park before hand? I would havs assumed you might need tickets as Wembley is going to be absolutely rammed 

I think there ia going to be a big ending at the end of this ppv. I think coles going to turn on MJF if this weeks Dynamites anything to go by. 

Spoiler

My theory is a new stable formed with the kingdom, strong and Adam cole. I think coles going to win.

Unless they completely 180 on us and they turn on cole. But i think scenerio 1 is the likely one. This will make MJF a hige babyface and take him next level

17 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Are you definitely going box park before hand?

Only heading there if anyone else is going to be about, otherwise we'll probably head straight in.  As I say, the missus and I will be chilling in Lower Marsh (right next to Waterloo) from lunchtime until 15:00 when we can drop our bags off, and any are welcome to join.  We're staying overnight in London after the event, no rush home for us so will be available for post-event hangs.  Would be great to see anyone, I only get to meet other VTers during trips to Wembley it seems. :D

Whereabouts have folk got seats?  We're section 246.

On 22/08/2023 at 21:19, hogso said:

Washed my Jun Kasai shirt today in preparation! 

Torn between my ZSJ/Youthmovies tee and House Of Black!

Absolutely gutting about Rey Fenix's visa keeping him out, but at least it looks like there's definitely going to be a Wembley Scissor Me Daddy Ass. ✂️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GarethRDR said:

Only heading there if anyone else is going to be about, otherwise we'll probably head straight in.  As I say, the missus and I will be chilling in Lower Marsh (right next to Waterloo) from lunchtime until 15:00 when we can drop our bags off, and any are welcome to join.  We're staying overnight in London after the event, no rush home for us so will be available for post-event hangs.  Would be great to see anyone, I only get to meet other VTers during trips to Wembley it seems. :D

Whereabouts have folk got seats?  We're section 246.

Torn between my ZSJ/Youthmovies tee and House Of Black!

Absolutely gutting about Rey Fenix's visa keeping him out, but at least it looks like there's definitely going to be a Wembley Scissor Me Daddy Ass. ✂️

I dont think many are going tbh from VT. Waterloo is far qnd opposite direction from where im at unfortunately 

im section 205. Took a punt hoping its a good view. I probably wont stick around after ppv as finishes at around 10pm takes me about a hour odd to get home from Wembley 

Im glad the accalim are there hoping they win

I got my kenny omega streetfighter t shirt waiting 😃 was debating whether a villa top but im gonna go with my omega one

• Like 2

Finally got my e tickets delivered! Didn't feel right to me, sorting transport before actually having a ticket...but there you go. 

Really looking forward to it! I'll actually be drinking in Cov early afternoon before jumping on the coach, so in the highly unlikely event that there's another VTer in Cov and they're going to All In...no?

😅

4 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

That's sad, I got back into wrestling for a while when he was doing the Wyatt family stuff and was one of the few highlights of the show.  Sounds like he got covid badly earlier in the year and may have contributed.

Internet is saying a heart attack after complications caused by covid earlier this year. 

No ideas if that's true.

Only loosely followed wrestling these days but loved the stuff he did (Wyatt family, Fiend/Firefly Fun House, Ultimate deletion with Matt Hardy etc).

Way too young to go.

1 hour ago, Rds1983 said:

Internet is saying a heart attack after complications caused by covid earlier this year. 

No ideas if that's true.

SRS confirmed it, info came from the family to avoid speculation.

• Sad 1

Â