New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the kit is simply disgusting, rated as 2 out of ten on the sun when they were reviewing all the kits.

I actually like our new kits. 8 out of 10 for home, 7 out of 10 for away. The fact that the Sun rates it at 2/10 proves I am right. Thanks tabloid-trash! :D

I really like the both of them and will be getting home and away. i didn't get either one last year as i hated the nike template. that collar was cheap reminded me of some dodgy football shirts i wore when i played sunday league as a kid.

At risk of starting off the annual debate, but were is a cheap place to get the shirt, i normally order from the offical site but with the delay and the fact i'm buy 2 i'm looking for the cheapest option!

I'm genuinely confused by the hate for the kit from some.

I think black is polarising and I get that. I happen to love it but I'm not confused by those who don't. I also get that the chequered effect mightn't be to everyone's taste on the home strip. I also think the lateness of the release has made people much less tolerant of the whole thing than they might have been had it been available by now.

I'm genuinely confused by the hate for the kit from some.

I think black is polarising and I get that. I happen to love it but I'm not confused by those who don't. I also get that the chequered effect mightn't be to everyone's taste on the home strip. I also think the lateness of the release has made people much less tolerant of the whole thing than they might have been had it been available by now.

But it's not like we haven't had black before. And while ideally the sponsor would not be red as that is not Villa, I think it goes well.

But it's not like we haven't had black before.

And you think the people who hate the black now loved the previous black? Probably not. My point is people will always dislike certain strips, particularly black. I LIKE the black top and will be buying it.

the kit is simply disgusting, rated as 2 out of ten on the sun when they were reviewing all the kits.

I just read that article, once again the 20p sun came up short in the value for money stakes

Best kits? Liverpool home because the diamonds are good, baggies away because its vlassy all black, and sunderland away cos its retro

No mention of the big red house or the word tombola ruining each kit, and plop is awful

I got no problems with the kit and love the training gear its just the dates and cost

Home kit is OK. Not really feeling the away kit due to colours. Arsenals new kits looks immense. Thats proper Nike retro. I'd have loved something like that for ours. Or even the Barcelona away as its something different. Loved last years white away kit and the electric blue away kit from the season before, but the home kits haven't been upto much since our first season with Nike. Release dates are also a problem.

Why the **** are rags rating 'how good' a kit is. Can people not make up their own mind?!

I'm waiting for Stephen Fry's opinion before I make my own.

Â