New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought i'd show my attempts....

2nd kit obviously my take on jackbauer24's!!!

9ibxo2.png

v81x68.png

I am not conviced about it being the actual kit, but someone should show this to the Gen. That is the type of designing we should have in our range. if that was a normal shirt, but in a kit material - I'd have one like a shot.

And my son who is 10 would - so that would be 2 sales !

But no, lets just stick with a Rugby shirt with a Villa badge on it shall we !

For the home yes Mike. I don't mind the odd wacky away top though. Breaks up the monotony and gives the designers some leeway. Saying that though, I think that lion away top is fugly.

Still love that old yellow top they wore at Liverpool in the Cup once; was it in the 80's? It had a large yellow Villa badge design - just slightly darker yellow than the shirt itself.

Would it make any sense at all to say, though i think the lion shirt looks great, i wouldnt be seen dead in it?

if there was no sponsor logo in the lions mouth, it would be awesome, as it is, unfortunately the sponsor obliterates the design simply because of the lions mouth being obscured, it's thumbs down from me and although I'm a bit of a traditionalist I think the design itself is nice, it's just a shame about that one sadly pretty significant detail.

And there was me thinking we were special and that this deal with FxPro was a step forward, then low and behold a lesser club in Fulham announce the exact same sponsor... not good. Slightly disappointing if you ask me.

Doesn't it kind of depend how much money each club is getting? After all, it could be Ted's local chipper on the front of the jersey. It wouldn't matter if he was giving you £6m a year to have it there.

Â