FAC: SF vs Chelsea Match Thread

limpid

Absolutely hate Alan Green-type knee-jerk ref bashing, the cowardly refuge of the angry fan, they're no more or less likely than anyone else to make a mistake out on the pitch, they're only human etc etc

BUT

How the hell are we in a position where twice in a matter of weeks in big Wembley show pieces against teams with far more money than us the crucial moment could be an absolutely inexplicable refereering howler? The imbalance between the top 3 and the rest is already big enough without this (not suggesting there's a conspiracy by the way, it's just bloody annoying)

It doesnt matter whether it was a penalty or not if the referee didnt give it though. Vidic should have walked in the league cup final, didnt stop United winning the cup.

I guess Graham Poll will come up with a convincing reason why the penalty wasn't a penalty.
"Because I get paid £10k a week by the daily mail to support scudamoreworld I can catetegorily say Webb was unflinching in his correctness of the observance of the letter of the rules£

Does it annoy anyone else when they put the emphasis on 'ba' in 'Drogba'
Not as much as "Nicola Anelka", without the "s". It's been debated elsewhere on VT though.