The iPhone Topic

mrchnry

I'm definitely seeing a lot more iPhone -> Android moves than the reverse. Some of it is just down to, setting aside loyalty considerations, there's a whole galaxy (sorta kinda intended) of options to tempt someone to Android but only one iPhone (if anything it seems that I'm seeing more Android -> Windows Phone moves than Android -> iPhone).

I know 2 people that have ordered the iphone 5, neither of them could tell me anything about the phone other than its thinner, lighter and has a bigger screen! iPhone is sadly like a fashion accessory, some people just have to have one.

Its a smartphone, what else do you need to know about it?

When did buying a phone become so..... geeky!!

When was the last time you went up to your mate and asked them why they bought a particular make of TV, DVD, Laptop or toaster? The brands within the top, middle and lower price brackets all offer same standard functions and features. So the final choice will often come down to aesthetics, ease of use and familiarity with the brand.

I remember buying my Nokia 402, not because it had a sh1t hot processor, but because I could replace the front cover with a nice pretty one!

I'm buying a iPhone 5. It will look nice next to my Mac and my iPad. Hate?

I'm buying a iPhone 5. It will look nice next to my Mac and my iPad.

That sounds geeky! :-D

Geeky, whilst be ultra fooking cool!!! :D

Yep, Apple stuff is really cool these days. So is this stuff

burberrycap.jpg

I know 2 people that have ordered the iphone 5, neither of them could tell me anything about the phone other than its thinner, lighter and has a bigger screen! iPhone is sadly like a fashion accessory, some people just have to have one.

Its a smartphone, what else do you need to know about it?

When did buying a phone become so..... geeky!!

When was the last time you went up to your mate and asked them why they bought a particular make of TV, DVD, Laptop or toaster? The brands within the top, middle and lower price brackets all offer same standard functions and features. So the final choice will often come down to aesthetics, ease of use and familiarity with the brand.

I remember buying my Nokia 402, not because it had a sh1t hot processor, but because I could replace the front cover with a nice pretty one!

I'm buying a iPhone 5. It will look nice next to my Mac and my iPad. Hate?

It's called discussion. If any of my mates had bought a new tv recently then yes I'd probably ask them why they chose that one. Anyone with common sense doesn't just go out and buy something when it comes to technology, you research it first. Obviously unless money is no object to you.

Â