limpid

How on earth did Heskey not score that?

I wonder how many times that question has been asked over the years? :lol:

The answer, of course, is "because he is Emile Heskey."

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was a great ball from downing - but just as he hit it whoever it was making the run on the left wing stopped!

He picked the wrong option and well over hit the pass.

do us a favour please trent if you wouldnt mind. dont bother replying to anything i write because today you have to be the most argumentative, nit-picking pedant that i have ever seen on this forum.

your opinion may be different from mine but dont call it wrong.

I will reply to any post I wish thankyou.

As for me being nit picking if you didn't keep posting things that are so wrong I wouldn't be responding to your posts.

i didnt tell you not to , i asked you as a favour - if you cant extend that courtesy fair enough.

and as more than one person said the same thing as me then i guess it means that it might not be wrong - just a different view from your own.

Heskey is so frustrating. He could be such a success here. But its missing chances like that which is an example of why we aren't good enough for the ambitions that we portray ourselves as having. Our strikers just don't put away easy headers like that.

Still a long way to go in this one. They better bloody win it because I've got money coming my way if they do - they've got to pick it up and become a little more creative.

Dreadful half from us. Without Agbonlahor we seem to have no shape and no plan. Heskey is either drifting into midfield or pushing into offside positions and the three wingers don't seem to know whether to bomb on or go out wide. We've seen too man opportunities already from wide positions where wingers have had to play deep crosses to wingers.

Delfouneso needs to come on, that would give Heskey a chance to do a job that he knows how to do, it'd leave two wingers who would know what their job is and would have something to aim at, it'd give us two central midfielders who would know what their job is and help keep Palace back.

You don't have to keep a lot of players in defence when your opposition has one striker who is constantly in midfield.

Tactically that half was a mess and if we don't change it we'll lose this.