LC: Final vs Man Utd Social

Wainy316

Just got to London from Dubai and my tickets for Sunday were waiting for me with the concierge when I checked into my hotel :D

Will deffo be up for beers around the Baker St area on Sun before the game - am thinking of an early start... C'mon boys, let's swamp London with claret and blue.

Just got to London from Dubai and my tickets for Sunday were waiting for me with the concierge when I checked into my hotel :D

Will deffo be up for beers around the Baker St area on Sun before the game - am thinking of an early start... C'mon boys, let's swamp London with claret and blue.

Bloody hell you've had quite a journey, hope we do the business now for you mate!

The Perseverance, 11 Shroton St, just round the corner from Marylebone station, has declared itself Villa only, with a 1000 opening time. Not been there before myself, but word is it's a decent boozer. Having said that, it seems from reading numerous threads on various sites that most pubs in the Baker St/ Marylebone/ Edgeware Rd area will be full of Villa boys (and girls!).

Maple leaf in Covent Garden is a cracking bar, I'll be in there late sat afternoon/ early eve, Silverspoons/club 2000 on Sunday as no match tickets Bring on the Mancs, COME ON VILLA!

Sorry for going OT, but is that Bishop in your avatar?

Has anyone not received their Silverspoons tickets yet? The post is terrible where I am and it looks like I've missed the chance of receiving them before tomorrow. Does anyone know if there will be a names list for people who have lost/not received their tickets? Waste of time me going down there otherwise.

Has anyone not received their Silverspoons tickets yet? The post is terrible where I am and it looks like I've missed the chance of receiving them before tomorrow. Does anyone know if there will be a names list for people who have lost/not received their tickets? Waste of time me going down there otherwise.

mine hadn't arrived by yesterday so i called the number on the flyer and he asked me to email him with paypal receipt and he would put my name on the door. cheers

Anyone going from Moor St?

We was until they changed the timetables from there, now going from snow hill as the tickets are valid from there aswell so ive been told

How have they changed?

If anyone is booking taxis for the morning you should do it asap especially if travelling from North Brum as lot of people have pre booked so if you ring in the morning likely chance you will be waiting a long long time

PM sent, try and reply asap

Anyone going from Moor St?

We was until they changed the timetables from there, now going from snow hill as the tickets are valid from there aswell so ive been told

How have they changed?

http://www.chilternrailways.co.uk/downloads/33415.2/birmingham-strafford-upon-avon-banbury-high-wycombe---london-marylebone.pdf

+ if you go on the chiltern site, most are either going from new st or snow hill