LC: Final vs Man Utd Social

Wainy316

Probably already mentioned (can't be arsed to trawl through the posts)m but Sky deffo have kickoff as 3.00 - reason they start at 2:45 is that they are showing a live Rangers game from 12.30 then going straight to Wembley for 3.00pm KO.

The Globe oppo Baker St station is ok. But beware it is very small inside and due to the pillars and seating an absolute mission to get a drink. It will be mega rammed on Sunday so rammed maybe not worth visiting.

Is it too late to get Silverspoons tix now? I am sure you can still order them but what are the chances they will arrive?

I asked earlier and still can't get my head around people's movements. All things being equal, I would land myself in a pub in London (i.e. not Wembley) and watch the game with a good bunch of Villa fans. But, reading this thread, am I right in saying most people might have an early drink in London and then head to a pub in Wembley to watch the actual game? Leaving Silverspoons aside, what is the point of going to the hole that is Wembley if you don't have a match ticket?

So, anyone in London London all day Sunday?

For everyone still wanting to buy tickets for Silverspoons (now known as Club 2000) there is a contact number and information on link.

We are dropping off a load of tickets tonight round Erdington and will be able to arrange pick ups until we sell out.

http://tinyurl.com/aston-villa-fans-party

Anyone willing and able to pick up tickets for Silverspoons for two Irish Villa fans in London? Really want to go to but just called and was told today was last day for pick up. No way I can get to Erdington tonight!!

For everyone still wanting to buy tickets for Silverspoons (now known as Club 2000) there is a contact number and information on link.

We are dropping off a load of tickets tonight round Erdington and will be able to arrange pick ups until we sell out.

http://tinyurl.com/aston-villa-fans-party

Anyone willing and able to pick up tickets for Silverspoons for two Irish Villa fans in London? Really want to go to but just called and was told today was last day for pick up. No way I can get to Erdington tonight!!

PM sent to you mate, try and reply asap

Islington or Clapham anybody for the Sat night sesh?? Better than round Covent Garden, pubs are just too far apart.

Absolutly! Ill be hitting Clapham and then Lost Angel bar in Battersea on the ssaturdya night! Should be benter! Be good to mee tup with some fellow villans! Plus, means I could finally meet you Nick! :lol:

(Not in a homo-first date-way obviously!)