1. 1. Pick a winner

• New Orleans Saints
    • Indianapolis Colts

250px-Super_Bowl_XLIV_logo.svg.png

Date February 7, 2010

Stadium Sun Life Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida

Network CBS

Announcers Jim Nantz and Phil Simms

Looks like a hell of a final this year. Can't wait!

Colts to win, purely because they're in the AFC South with Jacksonville. Also I actually like Peyton Manning, he is usually pretty funny in his commercials. Could be a really high scoring superbowl. I just hope its as good as the last two superbowls. Just want to mention that this will be live on the BBC as well!!!

Actually, looking at that weekend, its going to be a quality weekend!!

Sat 6th Feb

Liverpool v Everton 12.45

Spurs v Villa 16.45

Sunday 7th Feb

Blues v Wolves 13.30

Chelsea v Arsenal 16.00

Colts v Saints 23.00

All live that weekend!

Colts to win, purely because they're in the AFC South with Jacksonville. Also I actually like Peyton Manning, he is usually pretty funny in his commercials. Could be a really high scoring superbowl. I just hope its as good as the last two superbowls. Just want to mention that this will be live on the BBC as well!!!

Actually, looking at that weekend, its going to be a quality weekend!!

Sat 6th Feb

Liverpool v Everton 12.45

Spurs v Villa 16.45

Sunday 7th Feb

Blues v Wolves 13.30

Chelsea v Arsenal 16.00

Colts v Saints 23.00

All live that weekend!

Great weekend except for the Blues game! Going to Spurs as well and then staying up for my own SB party so will be awesome :)

Colts.

If you blitz Peyton Manning, he's good. If you dont blitz him, he's better.

I expect the Saints to come up with all kinds of new looks defensively to disguise the coverage as well as they can. Lots of shifting and moving around. If Drew Brees gets in a rhythym with his receivers, they can be hard to stop. But can they score enough points to keep up with the Colts?

For the Colts let Manning do his job. I said it before and I'll say it again: Peyton Manning is a witch. Overall best QB in the game, IMO.

Defensively, All-Everything Defensive End Dwight Freeney is rumored as having torn ligaments in his right ankle. There is even some speculation as to whether or not he will play. Personally, I think the only way he DOESNT play is if his leg is cut off.

I see a high-scoring game with the Colts winning.

41-31 Colts

The advert free BBC coverage will be odd, wont it? I understand that prices for commercials are about £60k a second this year (based on $2.8m for a 30 second slot) and the asking price for an advert is down on 2009 because of the recession! :shock:

Â