Super Bowl XLIV 2010

Tegis

Pick a winner  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Pick a winner

• New Orleans Saints
    • Indianapolis Colts

Pretty funny bloke, BOF.

Also, for carnival music you guys should listen to wwoz.org online. They have a live feed from their radio station and they're playing some good stuff lately.

Not sure I'd like your "good stuff" Christophar :-)

Right. "Mistake by the Lake". Thats fresh.

What, no "Burning River" smack?

Maybe you can throw out some "Titanic" jokes why thats still fresh in everyones minds.

Seems like Florida gets hit by hurricanes every other year and they rebuild everything themselves and dont whine about it 4 and half years later.

Have fun at your "Vomitfest".....I mean "Mardi Gras".

Hows that crime rate by the way?

All is well down here. Insane, actually.

Here's a funny story about my city, and I think it'll make Bernie smile, too (it's relative to what he considers mardi gras).

I work at a very nice, old, french creole restaurant. I wear a tuxedo to work and my bar is one of the prettiest rooms in town. But, we're still in the French Quarter and bordered by Bourbon Street, mind, so things can't always stay classy. Moving on...two weeks ago when I walk my last guests out the door to then lock behind them so I can close I have to say I should(should) be appauled at what immediately took place following our sayings of goodbye's...as a girl in her early 20's walks right in front of us and vomits. The guests look at her and keep walking, then I look at her and close the door as if it's normal...because it is. That's what makes it so weird, it's un-daunting, it's New Orleans. And I love it.

Your vomit fest rib was comical.

But, Bernie, mistake by the lake was supposed to be a communal funny thing...as in I thought you'd appreciate my even knowing of that phrase...not being from Ohio and all. No biggie.

Regarding the Mardi Gras...funny you should bring it up. It's been Carnival since January 6th and I'm still not ready for the final day. Sunday night was bigger than Fat Tuesday this year, anyway. Still, there's a lot to prepare for.

Peep this article, my friends. It shows you exactly what 3PO does on the Mardi Gras.

http://tinyurl.com/yeuuufy

Â