PL: Arsenal h Match Thread 2010/01/27 19:45

limpid

i think we are gonna give um a good game,they might have rested players but that dont mean they are gonna walk it does it?Weve got a few injurys but i think we will at least get a draw lets hope villa park is rocking as the players need to be fired up!!!

Hope this isn't the confirmed lineup:

-----------------Friedel--------------

Cuellar---Collins---Dunne---Delph

Young----Milner----Petrov---Downing

----------Heskey----Gabby---------

Delph at LB? :S

Hope this isn't the confirmed lineup:

-----------------Friedel--------------

Cuellar---Collins---Dunne---Delph

Young----Milner----Petrov---Downing

----------Heskey----Gabby---------

Delph at LB? :S

If Delph is playing LB instead of Young I can see that Luke is probably off. No way should Delph be there, he'll be utterly raped and MON needs his head examined

Thats probably our strongest 11 but I would not have played Petrov seeing as he said he was injured. I admire his courage but when he goes missing from 60 minutes onwards again we are really going to be punished by that team.

Arsenal (4-5-1): Almunia, Sagna, Gallas, Vermaelen, Clichy, Rosicky, Fabregas, Denilson, Arshavin, Eduardo.

Subs: Fabianski, Nasri, Walcott, Traore, Campbell, Eastmond, Bendtner.

Sorry but that's an insult to English football.

Arsenal (4-5-1): Almunia, Sagna, Gallas, Vermaelen, Clichy, Rosicky, Fabregas, Denilson, Arshavin, Eduardo.

Subs: Fabianski, Nasri, Walcott, Traore, Campbell, Eastmond, Bendtner.

Thank you. Even though I feel they are stronger than us going forward and it scares me(even with 10 players) :D ; I feel we could get something from this.

He shouldnt be on the bloody pitch! After reading his comments earlier about playing through an achilles injury I dread to wonder that all Arse will have to do is walk through our midfielder. NRC could have given us a real option in this game, MON really has his favourites and NRC is definately off in the summer!