LC: SF Blackburn a Match Thread 2010/01/14 20:00

limpid

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS is why i **** hate us playing hoofball. we're **** brilliant when we play football

absolutely **** brilliant

COME ON JIMMY

still finding something to complain about eh?, alot of hoofballs to gabby have worked ok this game.

when we play it on the deck we're fantastic tho

we've been great today coz theres a variation about the play, something we've been missing. im complaining about absolutely nothing in this match so far, we've been super

Who was the player that played it back to Milner.

(Not the clearest on my stream)

Petrov cleared it from our penalty area with an overhead kick to Milner who took off.

Edit: ah wrong pass, nevermind

I've said it time and time again, when we have Heskey upfront and Milner in the milner in the middle, we really do play lovely football.

yes, but the chance heskey had earlier when he was in acres of space in the box and petrov passed him the ball, if i was on heroin id have been able to react quicker than he did then, golden opportunity wasted there because he is, well useless in the box.

I've said it time and time again, when we have Heskey upfront and Milner in the milner in the middle, we really do play lovely football.

And it's not even 4-5-1n :P

I know your joking but pretty much every post, I state my preferred formation is the front 6 we're playing now. It's just that if we get an injury to Milner, a winger or Heskey we need to change it to 4-5-1 because then our 4-4-2 passing game doesn't work ;)

yes, but the chance heskey had earlier when he was in acres of space in the box and petrov passed him the ball, if i was on heroin id have been able to react quicker than he did then, golden opportunity wasted there because he is, well useless in the box.

Yes, that will always be in his game, he's actually not a bad finisher when he's there like shown vs Pompey and Sunderland, very good finishes, but that lack of goalscoring "nack" showed when he took a touch backwards isntead of a touch to set the shot.

However what he's bringing to our team, dropping deep, keeping the ball, laying the ball off is so important to us for our midfielders to join in.