The "Witton Lane" Boxing Chat Thread

Dr_Pangloss

Cant believe people pay to watch shit like this

Stopped with a pathetic cut like that really.... its getting as bad as football its boxing for **** sake lets see some action who cares if the bloke is getting battered thats what you pay for.

Jury is still very much out on Clev too. He seems to enjoy getting hit, he seems to need it to motivate him. Somebody is going to chin him one day.

Cant see anything other than a comfortable nights work for DeGale in the next bout. I fancy a stoppage between 8-10.

You dislike groves? the bloke says **** all degale is the loudmouth tosser

Whats with his rediculous warmup routine as well whats that all about.

Groves has said plenty in his time. After he beat Adamu he did an interview where he was giving all his rivals nicknames. "Carl 'Dodger Dilks", "James 'Destinetofail'".

The way cleverly left him self open for some of those shots id love to see him fight a big puncher like Bellew see if he can take bigger shots.

Aye, I bet Bellew was sat there watching that wishing he'd been able to make the weight.

You dislike groves? the bloke says **** all degale is the loudmouth tosser

Whats with his rediculous warmup routine as well whats that all about.

Groves has said plenty in his time. After he beat Adamu he did an interview where he was giving all his rivals nicknames. "Carl 'Dodger Dilks", "James 'Destinetofail'".

Yeah I remember that!

I don't mind arrogance though, rather than them be a nothing. I like a cocky boxer.

Â