The "Witton Lane" Boxing Chat Thread

Dr_Pangloss

You dislike groves? the bloke says **** all degale is the loudmouth tosser

Whats with his rediculous warmup routine as well whats that all about.

Groves has said plenty in his time. After he beat Adamu he did an interview where he was giving all his rivals nicknames. "Carl 'Dodger Dilks", "James 'Destinetofail'".

Yeah I remember that!

I don't mind arrogance though, rather than them be a nothing. I like a cocky boxer.

Me too. Boxers who talk shit are great.

I couldn't care less who wins. They're both British so I just want to see a tear up.

On a sidenote, the quality of the marching from those soldiers was shambolic. Lock down the thumbs, keep the elbow's straight and dig those heels in FFS. Heels , heels, heels !!!!

I'm enjoying this. Very impressed by Groves. I think DeGale is probably two rounds to one ahead, but the only round that was clearly somebodies was R2, which Groves won. In my opinion of course.

Superb from groves making degale fight shadow's like the commentator said alot similar to when Haye thought valuev running in getting a few punches then getting out i just hope he keeps his cool and can carry this on for 12 rounds come on george.

Really hard to call this. I have DeGale up 48-47 after five.

The only two rounds which werent very close were 2 & 4, which Groves won. I think DeGale took #1 and he might have pinched #3. #5 to DeGale.

Â