FAC: Blackburn h Match Thread 2010/01/02 15:00

limpid

I was never in the 'Ashley Youngs form is crap' camp, but it really sounds like he's playing a blinder today.

Even when he doesn't seem to be on top form, he's still one of our most dangerous players. Obviously I haven't seen this but apparently hes putting some beautiful crosses in and always looks dangerous... maybe the suspension against Liverpool was good for him, although we clearly missed him against the scousers.

And this is why when people say they would sell Ash I shake my head and wonder whether they actually know a single thing about football.

when did anyone ever say that?

Check out the 'Ash Youngs form' thread and you will find a number of posts stating that they feel Ash has peaked and that we should sell him if we get the opportunity.

And this is why when people say they would sell Ash I shake my head and wonder whether they actually know a single thing about football.

when did anyone ever say that?

Check out the 'Ash Youngs form' thread and you will find a number of posts stating that they feel Ash has peaked and that we should sell him if we get the opportunity.

The odd bad performance doesnt make him a bad player, but conversely 2 assists doesnt mean hes back to his best either.

He'll miss a premier league game, football league runs the league cup.

That's a bugger.. Is this confirmed or just your understanding?..

Though, I don't think Diouf is a huge loss for them anyway, they have better players.