Have you been to a final with Villa before?

b6bloke

Have you been to a final with Villa before?  

199 members have voted

1. 1. Have you been to a final with Villa before?

• Once
    • Twice
    • Three or more
    • Never

Went to the FA Cup Final against Chelsea (2000). It was an awful game and I was gutted when we lost. Although, the entire day was brilliant other than that. I was only young during the 94 and 96 League Cup Finals and was living over in Italy at the time.

Same, also went to the Bolton semi at wembley too.

Good shout for a day out

What about the LC Final replays at Hillsborough and Old Trafford - both remembered for different reasons - hated the Sheffield one as we had parked right next to the Everton fans who were obviously over the moon at the end - but the OT was fantastic especially the Chris Nicholl - "what the fu......GOAL!!!!!!" moment :-)

And remember no day out at Wembley is not complete without a few beers in the Greyhound pub along with masses of Villa fans

Guest Ricardomeister

Went to 94 final (thanks to Central tv) - great game....and 2000 semi and final...both bloody awful games...the final was possibly the worst in living memory!

Twice - 1996 3-0 v. Leeds - one of the best performances by a Villa team in the modern era and what (unfortunately) turned out to be the high point of Brian Little's initially very promising tenure.

2000 0-1 v. Chelsea - one of the worst FA Cup finals of any era and my most bitterly disappointing experience as a Villa fan.

94, 96 and 2000 ( semi and final ). 94 and 96 were great. The 2000 semi was ok and the 2000 final I'd erased from my memory until this thread brought the bad memories flying back.

I'm 35 and have had a season ticket at VP since I was 14 so reckon I'm due another cup final and another winning one.