Have you been to a final with Villa before?

b6bloke

Have you been to a final with Villa before?  

199 members have voted

1. 1. Have you been to a final with Villa before?

• Once
    • Twice
    • Three or more
    • Never

71, 75, 77 (x3), 94 & 96 League Cups, 1982 European Cup, ESC 83, & 2000 FA Cup.

I'm told I also had a seat at the 57 final. My grandmother pushed my pram in front of the TV and I waved my rattle for 90 minutes (as you do).. :lol:

I've been to 2 , 1994 and 1996 missed the 2000 facup due to relationship comitments , oh what is was like being young, in Bambury and in love ! oh went to the youthcup final against Everton, only the second leg at villa. I can remember seeing a young rooney running through everyone, lucky he was in a shit team.. One more thing can anyone else remember going to wembley (94) and having united coaches overtaking and showing signs with arrows pointing wembley this way ??? It was great returning the favour on the way home with signs saying midlands?? follow us... lol

Went to Wembley 00 final against Chelsea when i was a nipper.

Old man and his dad went to 82 cup final and invaded the pitch at arsenal when we won the league iirc.

They must have been Arsenal fans then

FA Cup and two League cups and I'll tell you what.

I would swap the two league cup wins for the FA Cup loss.

I obviously want to beat Blackburn and get to Wembley, but to me when I was at Wembley for Man U and Leeds, I always thought "We are bothered, they are bothered - but no one else is bothered"

FA Cup is special, you know the whole world is watching, and standing there singing Abide with me just brought a lump to my throat. It was one of the best 48 hours of my life up until 4.45pm ! (and to this day, the only match I have left early, went with 3mins to go - I couldn't be there to see them win it)

I'll take any final at the minute, but I won't be complete until I see us win that FA Cup !

EDIT

Can I include the Final of the Makita Tornument at Wembley 1990 ? - I was there !!!!!

• 1 year later...