PL: Sunderland a Match Thread 2009/12/15 19:45

limpid

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cascarino's preview

I struggle to comprehend that opponents haven’t worked out Villa’s tactics of getting the ball out to their two wide men James Milner and Ashley Young to deliver early balls into the box.

OK Tony....I love the comments on him at the bottom though :lol:

He is a complete idiot.."fergie got the tactics wrong" ??..well thats a good thing to say evry time we lose..we really are the best team in the world MON just got the tactics wrong..jog on you twunt

The game is going to be won and lost in the middle lads, if milner and petrov dominate the middle we should be able to spread the ball out to downing,A.a young and whip in some dangerous crosses. defense need to be on their toes as Bent can score at any moment and jones is a serious aerial threat.

A.Young is the man to watch i think, he needs to have a cracker tonight, needs to attack their full backs. nosworth is decent though.

too me this is a 6 pointer, ill explain why. if we get th 3 points tonight, where 3rd place, 5 points ahead of spudface's lads, 8 POINTS ahead of liverpool who have no form atm. CMON Villa we can do this, im suprised there is no changes for the game, man utd feels like yesterday hehe.

Surprised to see us completely unchanged but not a bad thing, that side's strong.

Indeed, the whole squad's strong. Wouldn't be surprised to see some subs made if we're safe with 30mins left, especially with Warnock and Heskey getting knocks and so on last match.

Either way, come on VILLA.

I was slightly surprised to see Warnock starting tbh and I can't see him lasting the full 90 although it shouldn't be too much trouble if he can't.

eh. Why? His injury was reported to be "whiplash".

if recovered, why would he thn not be able to last 90 mins?