PL: Man Utd a Match Thread 2009/12/12 17:30

limpid

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are doing exactly the right thing, closing them down, giving them as little space as possible, Ash has to get more into the game, the Gabby and Fletch incident...brilliant, the most dangerous time will be the last 20mins when the game opens up.

We need another goal before then.

I'm changing my opinion as to what we need in the transfer market. Watching this and Spurs, instead of just an attacking mid and/or striker, we need a defensive or center mid who can and will actually keep the damned ball and make tempo adjustments. Otherwise, my nerves are bound to be shot by March.

With the exception of Rooney's booking, I don't think that Atkinson has had a good game.

I think he's going to keep giving United a lot of cotton wool treatment free kicks and keep giving us nothing... which will result in me shouting louder and louder at my computer monitor.

would anyone take a draw now??

No - we deserve three from this and the recognition that would come with it.

Recognition? we will recieve none expect the pundits to cover it up and dimiss it as a blip on behalf of man united and treating it like a freak result.

Recognition? we will recieve none expect the pundits to cover it up and dimiss it as a blip on behalf of man united and treating it like a freak result.

Probably so.

Exactly ESPN already talking about it as potentially the shock of the season, not a great performance by Villa