PL: Spurs h Match Thread 2009/11/28 17:30

limpid

About **** time! Unleash Coker!

A real shame about Warnock missing out because he's picked up a sudden injury... I hope he's OK but I'm still confident with L.Young at LB because he's already proven himself in that position. Crouch with Defoe... not surprised really, but the key battle is in the centre of the pitch, but I'm very pleased that Coker is playing instead of Shitwell.

I won't be watching the build-up on ESPN... no doubt it'll be a biased Spurs wankfest lol.

Come on you Villa boys!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right with City drawing and NRC playing, i'm suddenly up for this. Hopefully we'll see Petrov playing more of the role he did for Celtic today. Not convinced by Luke Young at Lb versus lennon, but now shorey's gone he's our best option there. Hope he's up to the job.

If we win the midfield battle we can win this I think- let's see how NRC and Stan shape up. It's a change anyway, although it didn't work at sunderland

Don't feel confident, never do. Need to just make sure we don't lose this. Bloody mother hasn't renewed ESPN and she's out at the minute, going to have to make to with a stream, first team in a bout 5 years a games been on TV and i've missed it.

Go to a Pub !

I don't drive and like watching it on my own unless at the ground in a curled ball as a nervous reck :lol:

To be fair, I've got a brilliant link so no worries!

CMON VILLA!!!!!