General Chat

Stevo985

I've never been anywhere near Benidorm, but een I've heard of Sticky Vicky

Nope. You're going to have to explain this one.

I'm not googling that at work either......

She is a 60 odd year old stage performer (since been replaced by her daughter) that has the uber special talent of producing razor blades, flags from and opening bottles with...

wait for it...

wait for it...

her minge!!!!!!!111!1!! :D

Ah I see. I took Mrs E to see something similar in Bangkok on our honeymoon.

The lady we see could insert 5 coloured pingpong balls and then produce them "hands free" in any order at the request of the audience. .

:D

I've never been anywhere near Benidorm, but een I've heard of Sticky Vicky

Nope. You're going to have to explain this one.

I'm not googling that at work either......

She is a 60 odd year old stage performer (since been replaced by her daughter) that has the uber special talent of producing razor blades, flags from and opening bottles with...

wait for it...

wait for it...

her minge!!!!!!!111!1!! :D

The lady we see could insert 5 coloured pingpong balls and then produce them "hands free" in any order at the request of the audience. .

How romantic! :lol:

I've seen a bloke do something similar, except he was swallowing live fish of different colours and regurgitating them in any order, still alive. Weirdo.

I've seen a bloke do something similar, except he was swallowing live fish of different colours and regurgitating them in any order, still alive. Weirdo.

on the whole I'd say ting tong ping pong is the more appealing of the 2

:lol:

Was a scenic walk down the beach not romantic enough for you?

We did that too.... but we wanted to get a flavour of the "culture" of the area.

Maybe thats what Mike (Mjmooney) is on about when he said he prefers sampling the local culture?

The dirty dog! :P

I went to the benidorm for the euro's was great atmosphere seen some bloke snap his leg like a twig in front of me though jumped up when england scored didn't realise the floor was soaked with beer and he just slipped then someone jumped on his extended leg the cheering muffled his screams.

Do you visit the phenomenal talent that is Sticky Vicky?

Of course i find it impossible for anyone to go to Benidorm and not encounter sticky vicky it was the real one as well not the daughter i seen her pull a chain of razor blades out she then showed they were real by slicing pieces of cardboard she pulled out lightbulbs and stuff it was impressive

I also seen Peat Loaf at jokers and various other bands seen some lesbo show as well at the Red Dog

I've seen a bloke do something similar....

I was very worried when I got to this part :shock: :lol:

I went to the benidorm for the euro's was great atmosphere seen some bloke snap his leg like a twig in front of me though jumped up when england scored didn't realise the floor was soaked with beer and he just slipped then someone jumped on his extended leg the cheering muffled his screams.

Do you visit the phenomenal talent that is Sticky Vicky?

Of course i find it impossible for anyone to go to Benidorm and not encounter sticky vicky it was the real one as well not the daughter i seen her pull a chain of razor blades out she then showed they were real by slicing pieces of cardboard she pulled out lightbulbs and stuff it was impressive

I also seen Peat Loaf at jokers and various other bands seen some lesbo show as well at the Red Dog

Yeah, ive heard that some of the tribute acts are brilliant and make for a cracking night.

Ahem....where is this Red Dog's of which you speak? :suspect:

Â