General Chat

Stevo985

If I want 'English-style' I'll book a week off work and spend it in my own home

If I want anything else then I would be extremely suprised as I havent left England in 23 years (since I was 3 or 4 years old) and have never had any urges get out of the country

If I want anything else then I would be extremely suprised as I havent left England in 23 years (since I was 3 or 4 years old) and have never had any urges get out of the country

Try it, you might like it!

Sounds like my idea of hell.

If I want "English-style" anything I'll stay in England. I go abroad to sample the local culture.

Still, to each his own.

It's a stag-do Mike! :?

The only Spanish culture im interested in is a pint of Estrella or San Miguel (yes, i know its technically not Spanish). When im walking out of a club at 5 in the morning pissed out of my tree, im not interested in ordering a plate of seafood paella, i want a kebab, burger etc.

When i go to Spain with the family, we go to a town called San Rafael which does not cater for English (they barelly speak it!), and i do like eating Menu Del Dia, mussells, paella.

Why would you be interested in culture while on a stag-do?!?! :?

I did actually suggest we all go to Rome to view the Colloseum and have a look round some good art galleries...strange, but it never went down to well! :winkold:

put it this way if I was going on a holiday abroad it would be somewhere that is quite cold and not much of a party athmosphere

the thought of standing sweating in a packed bar filled with geeza's vomiting in their own laps and birds grinding against anything willing to shag them or buy them a drink really doesnt apeal to me any more

give me a nice snowy cabin with a log fire and the chance to chill out and read a book and that would suit me a hell of a lot more

the thought of standing sweating in a packed bar filled with geeza's vomiting in their own laps and birds grinding against anything willing to shag them or buy them a drink really doesnt apeal to me any more

That sounds **** ace! :D

How old are you Lee?

put it this way if I was going on a holiday abroad it would be somewhere that is quite cold and not much of a party athmosphere

give me a nice snowy cabin with a log fire and the chance to chill out and read a book and that would suit me a hell of a lot more

Fair enough.

As an aside I am not one for a 'lads holiday' either but there are a lot of hot countries that don't have that culture.

I went to the benidorm for the euro's was great atmosphere seen some bloke snap his leg like a twig in front of me though jumped up when england scored didn't realise the floor was soaked with beer and he just slipped then someone jumped on his extended leg the cheering muffled his screams.

I went to the benidorm for the euro's was great atmosphere seen some bloke snap his leg like a twig in front of me though jumped up when england scored didn't realise the floor was soaked with beer and he just slipped then someone jumped on his extended leg the cheering muffled his screams.

Do you visit the phenomenal talent that is Sticky Vicky?

Where is this bar you speak of?

I've never been anywhere near Benidorm, but een I've heard of Sticky Vicky

Nope. You're going to have to explain this one.

I'm not googling that at work either......

She is a 60 odd year old stage performer (since been replaced by her daughter) that has the uber special talent of producing razor blades, flags from and opening bottles with...

wait for it...

wait for it...

her minge!!!!!!!111!1!! :D

But the worst part is, it's like a family thing. Like famililes go to see it.

A friend of mine (female) went with her family when she was younger not knowing what it was. She's slightly traumatised by it all!

Really weird

Â