General Chat

Stevo985

Cheers. That's so bloody cheap. I had lost faith in the fact that things could be cheap anymore.

As long as I don't end up in a Cambodian hospital all should be good.

Cambodian hospitals are ok. A mate of mine managed to slice his hand open on a shattered glass after a bit of 'hi-jinks' in a Phnom Penh bar. Blood was pumping out a treat! Got it stitched up and sorted no probs.

I see there's a drought, and all the reservoirs are nearly empty.

I don't know why they don't just attach a hose to somebody's kitchen tap and refill them.

It's a cunning plan....

They've got all the money...but out West we've got all the water! :wink:

how difficult is it to dig a massive **** hole and put a pipe from there to the water treatment plant? Seriously just buy a couple of fields already.

or they could dish out free water storage for everyones gardens, so no one needs a hose. probably cheaper, but also a good idea so they won't bother with that.

Frozen little prawns few months past their best before. Defrosted them. They smell quite strongly of fish. Into the curry or not?

Edit: They're in. It's a jalfrezi, so I won't be tasting them anyway

Agree wiggy on blur, I only caught the end of the Brits but they were awful. I thought musically they were great and the first few bars of Song 2 / Parklife really did "take me back". However, Damon and that Phil Daniels chap were clearly wasted and basically turned it into a pissed up karaoke performance.

In other news...

Ive booked my stag-do...14 of us in Benidorm for 4 nights! The father-in-law is coming too! :lol:

My F-i-L came on mine. Not a bad plan actually.... it meant I didn't end up pulling that moose I encountered in Flares on Broad St.

:lol:

In other news...

Ive booked my stag-do...14 of us in Benidorm for 4 nights! The father-in-law is coming too! :lol:

My F-i-L came on mine. Not a bad plan actually.... it meant I didn't end up pulling that moose I encountered in Flares on Broad St.

So he wasn't there when you first met his daughter then? :winkold:

In other news...

He's already said "Rich...i wont be able to keep up with you lot and im not going to any clubs...oh, and im not doing any shots!"

We'll see about that Dave! :lol:

In other news...

So he wasn't there when you first met his daughter then? :winkold:

128816036168098422.jpg

In other news...

He's already said "Rich...i wont be able to keep up with you lot and im not going to any clubs...oh, and im not doing any shots!"

We'll see about that Dave! :lol:

Ha! My dad said something very similar, then ended up rocking the floor to the Quo like a good'un pissed out of his mind. :lol:

You'll have a great time in Benidorm mate, loads of places doing €1 beer and some good beach front bars. (probably lots of cheap women too :suspect:)

Yeah, i spoke to someone at the golf club over the weekend who said it's brilliant! Cheap as chips and loads of English styled sports bars. He said the bars are more or less fighting each other to get you through the door. Offering buy-1-get-1-free during certain hours of the day, shots etc.

It will be carnage! 8)

Â