General Chat

Stevo985

Someone just came in the cubicle next to me and by the sounds of it emptied a large jar of pickled eggs into the toilet.

They flushed after about 5 seconds  and left. They was in there a maximum of 45 seconds.

Someone just came in the cubicle next to me and by the sounds of it emptied a large jar of pickled eggs into the toilet.

They flushed after about 5 seconds  and left. They was in there a maximum of 45 seconds.

Textbook.
  • Like 3

Textbook.

Probably didnt need to wipe it was that "clean" 

I'm a '15 minute' kind of guy.

Anyone who actually needs that long is either going before said deposit is truly ready to leave the building or else they have digestion issues.

Probably didnt need to wipe it was that "clean"

It's a brave man who makes that ASSumption though.

I'm a '15 minute' kind of guy.

Anyone who actually needs that long is either going before said deposit is truly ready to leave the building or else they have digestion issues. 

I think it's because I like to make a meal of it, if you excuse the imagery. 15 minutes away from my desk, a few minutes on my phone, a nice big pick of the 'ole nostrils..etc

So 5 1/2 years for Jeremy Forrest

bonkers decision or the correct one ?

I think it's a bit steep. He's not a paedophile and not a child abuser. He abused a position of power and exploited the girl and that is unacceptable. Running away with her was born ur of fear but such a bad idea. Definitely worth a prison sentence, but maybe not 5.5 years.

Really good article on it here though. http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jeremy-forrest-girl-arent-romeo-1974467

He was a teacher in a position of authority and power over an underage girl he had sex with.

In what way  is he not a child abuser?

The sentence is nowhere near long enough for the sick turd. Anyway, judging by yesterday's denial of wrong doing, he won't be getting out any time soon, I believe child abductiers and sex offenders need to repent before they can get out.

He'll enjoy the VP wing.

Obviously by the letter of the law he is, because she was underage but it's hardly comparible to molesting children. By the same token, he's not a paedophile. You just can't place him in the bracket as somebody who has molested a young child (which I think you are but correct me if I'm wrong). He's incredibly stupid more than anything. Sick? Yes by abusing his position and taking advantage of her situation. I'm trying to think how to articulate what I'm trying to say but I'm in the car on my phone so finding it hard. Not defending what he's done because its wrong on so many levels, but the sentence is a tad harsh IMO.

I'm just trying to look at it without the pre-labelled judgement of 'child abuser'. That article i posted is quite excellent in summarising the entire case.

Edited by StefanAVFC

Agree with Stefan. This situation is as old as time, and is absolutely NOT comparable with child rape.

They both should have known better, but hormones (both partners) occasionally overrule conscience in cases like this.

But he was in a position of authority, and has to face the music to some degree.

I think some people need to learn what the word paedophile actually means too. It's a pretty specific word rather than the all-encompassing term that it has become for anything involving underage sex. But that's just a general disgruntlement directed at poor or lazy vocabularies.

• Like 1

Â