General Chat

Stevo985

Pretty tasty girl in H&M in the Bullring, but when I went back to get a belt she had gone :(

Hmmm, I was in there today, can't say I noticed her :(

Top floor in the mens section, behind the tills.

Waiting half hour for a taxi in town because it's a tiny bit slushy on the roads and they've all thrown the towel in, wimps!

You clearly don't understand how much taxi insurance is. First sign of snow, owner drivers go off the road, only the renters stay out because a) they need to pay for the cab and B) they aint paying the insurance premium

It's tough but it's life

You clearly don't understand how much taxi insurance is. First sign of snow, owner drivers go off the road, only the renters stay out because a) they need to pay for the cab and B) they aint paying the insurance premium

Its not high enough. I never met a claim from a taxi driver that wasn't totally and grossly inflated and frankly fraudulent. With notable exceptinons, obviously.

and I do, joking aside, have a whole bunch of L postcode ones I'm dealing with, always the same drill, low speed, same solicitors, hire cars at £110 pd everycar needs "recovery" by people you don't even find in a phone book, and every car needs storage at 3x the cost of a car park in "secure"premises.

When taxi drivers stop taking the piss, (again, I note an honourable exception) perhaps their premiums might come down. I never found one in 10 years of claims who's declared loss of earnings to the tax man even remotely resembled their original claim!

Waiting half hour for a taxi in town because it's a tiny bit slushy on the roads and they've all thrown the towel in, wimps!

It's tough but it's life

Haha, knew you'd have somethin to say about it :winkold:

Says the army man, RUN HOME!

You like the drumz and the basses don't ya mate?

Had the missus with me dude, would have tabbed it back otherwise.

And yeah, you know I'm partial to a bit of Bukem or similar now n again, why's that mucker?

Â