General Chat

Stevo985

I robbed an entire trolley full of groceries from a supermarket once. Just filled it up and walked straight out the door. Don't know why

I managed to accidentally walk out with 3 crates of beer (I put them on the section under the main bit of the trolley so they didn't crush my food). Went through the checkout completely oblivious, noticed when I got to the car, and felt too guilty to do anything but go back in and pay. :P

I drove away from a petrol station with a full tank of unpaid fuel once. Reason being I was kind of on auto-pilot. My brain knew I had to visit the shop to pay but I went to the ATM and took money out. My brain must've ticked the 'visit shop' box and I got in and drove off. I was only 100 yards down the road when I realised though (thankfully). The guy was already frantically looking around the carpark for the offending customer :D

Security is really lax in supermarkets.

No shit.

Used to know someone who worked security in asda, one of the nights he was working there some guy walked in, picked up a tv off the shelf, took it to the till and dumped it down on the security tag deactivating thing and asked for a refund, he got asked for his receipt, and got told no refund when he said he didn't have one, so just picked it back up and walked out with it.

My mate was the only one who noticed what had happened, but by the time he got to the doors the guy was long gone.

Did you knowingly do it yillan or was it a moment of brain fade then embarrassment not to go back?

I knew I was doing it. Walked right past a security man as I went. Just for pure divilment. I don't think there was any direct victim.

Did you knowingly do it yillan or was it a moment of brain fade then embarrassment not to go back?

I knew I was doing it. Walked right past a security man as I went. Just for pure divilment. I don't think there was any direct victim.

The grocery store lost whatever profits they would of had from those groceries. It ultimately means they will have to cut corners, maybe they fired or demoted a manager?? Or the security guard?

You must eat babies.

I have my iPod on shuffle and the same song has just come on twice in a row. There are 3627 songs on the iPod, I'm wondering if any smart mathematicians can tell me what the odds of that happening are?

1/13155129 or 7.6*10^-8 - so close to the odds of winning the lottery

fatfighters1710_468x386.jpg

High in fat, low in fat? Dust...

It's actually low in fat. You can eat as much dust as you like.

Greece to send the euro sliding......see what I did there

Very good :D and I bloody hope not. I have to go back to the UK every 3 weeks to see my dad. If the euro drops I wont be able to afford to go over so often.

And they said Ireland would bring it all down ......were in great shape compared to some countrys....But were still F`d in the A

Â