General Chat

Stevo985

I saw the son of the main priest being interviewed by CNN and he basically said that yes "we have long beards and we look like Afghanistanis" ergo they are very aware that they're a constant potential target to the more right wing (or just the stupid) gun owners.

^^ Apologies.... just reads a bit strong...... No drama.

No worries mate, I had a feeling that could be misinterpreted. Your still a rocket polisihing zebra toucher though :winkold:

Guilty as charged.

Thanks for the condolences, just wanted to say that I lurk over here quite a bit, but post very seldom. Dropping by the gif and pics threads as well as the other random bits and pieces helped to give me and my wife a few laughs while she was I'll with cancer. I could do with a resurrection of the lovely ladies thread at the moment though!!

Surely, the honeytrap thread provided you with a fair few laughs as well. I really wish we could resurrect or start a new one...funniest thing ever.

Thanks for the condolences, just wanted to say that I lurk over here quite a bit, but post very seldom. Dropping by the gif and pics threads as well as the other random bits and pieces helped to give me and my wife a few laughs while she was I'll with cancer. I could do with a resurrection of the lovely ladies thread at the moment though!!

Surely, the honeytrap thread provided you with a fair few laughs as well. I really wish we could resurrect or start a new one...funniest thing ever.

Yeah, had a giggle at that one, but now I'm worried I'll get caught by the next one...

Just got the phone call and found out that I won the European tender that i pitched for a few months ago 8)

seeing as it was winner takes all and I risked losing all the Uk business for that client you can imagine I'm quite relieved ...

now all I have to do is setup a European branch of our company :-)

IF you are prepared to pay someone over 50k a year and aren't that fussed about productivity or outcomes drop me a PM. I'm in.

I can speako a little of the lingo and am partial to European food a lager........

Yeah, had a giggle at that one, but now I'm worried I'll get caught by the next one...

Just study up on the old thread mate and you'll be just fine. :D

Just got the phone call and found out that I won the European tender that i pitched for a few months ago 8)

seeing as it was winner takes all and I risked losing all the Uk business for that client you can imagine I'm quite relieved ...

now all I have to do is setup a European branch of our company :-)

That's awesome. What countries in Europe will this branch encompass or consist of?

Holland and Spain to start with but also Portugal , France :shock: and Belgium

initially i will be having to spend some time in Amsterdam meeting some perspective partners , I think it's only right I arrange these meetings for a Friday and one on the Monday .. if only there was something to do with a weekend in Amsterdam :-)

I take it my application was unsuccesful?

Thank you for your recent application

I have given careful consideration to your application against the criteria we have specified for this position. I regret to inform you that on this occasion you have not been short-listed for an interview.

France :shock:
Hahaha, oh man honestly, I know how you feel about them. At least the motivation is there to screw every penny from them.

Shootings and deaths at a Gurudwara (Sikh temple) in Wisconsin. As a Sikh myself, this hurts - whoever the perpetrator was/is.
This has got a bit buried in the Olympics and Syria, but it's a bit of a WTF?

My (perhaps unfair) assumption is that yer average American gun psycho doesn't know a Sikh from a Muslim. Or was it something more thought out than that?

I'd go so far to say that the average American in general doesn't know the difference. And even if they did, many wouldn't care. Of course, 99.9% of them wouldn't pick up a gun and kill them, but all it takes is one nut sack.

But the profile on the killer reveals not psychosis, but simply self-loathing. He was kicked out of the Army, lost two jobs for alcohol abuse, and his GF dumped him. He also played in a skinhead band, with Nazi flags, etc.

All in all, just a pure loser who took out his frustrations on a group of innocent people.

Sad and pathetic.

Â