General Chat

Stevo985

Highlight of my day? Getting re-tweeted by Al Murray :?

Highlight of my life was asking one of the girls from sky sports news out for a date, and her taking the bait!

Ofcourse it never came to fruition.

ive just got back from sharm

its really quiet, my hotel must have been 30% full tops, spent about 3 hours in naama bay and it was 3 hours too long, they are desperate over there, absolutely no trouble at all but plenty of pulling and grabbing and unlike the turkish they seem to be really coy, a fair few of them will try and shake your hand or con you in to a conversation before the sales pitch and then accuse you of being rude when you refuse

the worse thing out there though are the mozzies, i took tons of stuff and had my room sprayed by the hotel and they just kept coming back, everything i heard about the bad stomach came true too, havent seen a solid in a week! :(

the weather is stunning though, 40 degrees really low humidity and a great sea breeze

the grand hotel

was ok, lots of pools which is what i wanted, strangely on their website they boast that they limit russians to 8% but it was full of germans

on my last night i went to their main restaurant, seated 100 people and there were 6 of us in there at 7.30, no matter what time you got up you could get a prime sun bed too

I love going to Sharm... been 3 times in 4 years and will go again this year. Guaranteed great weather. Always like to have a week there relaxing by the pool, reading and listening to some tunes.

This job hunt is making me go funny in the head. I'm doing an application at the moment, emailed again which for some reason I just dislike more than sending a letter, but I'm umming and arring over sending it now or waiting till tomorrow, being concerned they might ignore it if it's come on a Sunday...

I need a job before I end up driving myself crazy.

I am in exactly the same position as you, and when I do the job search on a Sunday I also have that dilemma.

I was looking through some old files earlier and I found a screenshot I took of a post on another forum I use. This was from maybe 8 years ago...

Story.jpg

I thought it would be worth keeping! :)

:crylaugh:

As with the liverpool 3rd kit: That cant be real surely?!

It was on a wrestling figure forum so I wouldn't rule it out.

Â