General Chat

Stevo985

Er'indoors is working nights tonight, little dude goes to bed around 7:15 so ive got to fend for myself.

Turkey drummers, chips & beans. The meal of champians!

Followed by beer, p0rn and xbox? That would be a good night in :thumb:

That's basically how I spend every night

After getting married and having a child I'm lucky if I get to spend a combined total of 30 mins a week doing all 3 :-(

I'm lucky if I spend a combined total of 30 minutes NOT doing all three ;)

Pelle would enjoy today's Guardian cryptic crossword.

Festival's leading lady, guitarist and band (3,5)

Almost late, rogue churchman (6)

Dennis Potter? (6)

Heavy metal singer (7)

Song in centre of storm - HMV almost joining hype - radio bans "Relax" (8,8 )

8)

Well the top one is obviously his favourite band, the name of whom we shall not print here.

Buggered if I know any of the rest ....

Pelle would enjoy today's Guardian cryptic crossword.

Festival's leading lady, guitarist and band (3,5)

Almost late, rogue churchman (6)

Dennis Potter? (6)

Heavy metal singer (7)

Song in centre of storm - HMV almost joining hype - radio bans "Relax" (8,8 )

8)

Well the top one is obviously his favourite band, the name of whom we shall not print here.

Buggered if I know any of the rest ....

Really? The last one is rather complex, admittedly, but the rest seem pretty straightforward to me - especially once you've twigged that there's a unifying theme.

What is going on with the traffic tonight

Horrific !!

It's Friday , It's raining , people have money from payday , there are bonfire parties and Christmas is coming .

It took me nearly 45 minutes to get from Minworth to Stockland Green when its usually 10-15 minutes .

I had to get off the M40 at Jct 15 last night and come up through Warwick / Knowle etc. The traffic was just diabolicial everywhere around Solihull / South B'ham, some of the worst i can remember

"Several" people were killed and up to 35 injured in a 27-vehicle crash on the M5 near Taunton, Somerset, police say.

Officers said the crash, which happened close to junction 25 northbound at about 20:30 GMT on Friday, led to "one massive fireball" at the scene.

Emergency crews said the cause of the crash was not clear, but there had been reports of heavy rain and fog.

Avon and Somerset Police have released a helpline number for people concerned about relatives: 0800 092 0410.

The stretch of motorway is due to remain shut in both directions until at least 12:00 GMT on Saturday

I had to get off the M40 at Jct 15 last night and come up through Warwick / Knowle etc. The traffic was just diabolicial everywhere around Solihull / South B'ham, some of the worst i can remember

It took me 1 hour 50 minutes to get from Kidderminster to Brum last night. M5, M6 and all the way through Brum it was chaos.

Only just heard about the accident on the radio coming back this morning. Sounds horrific.

Â