General Chat

Stevo985

Grafton street is a laugh during Christmas especially with the seemingly tireless street performers and angry parents running around saying 'whats dat der xbox dat he wanted der' ;)

Went Christmas shopping there last year i think and never again, there is too many shiny things for women to get distracted by!

Suppose i've never wanted to feel Christmassy though, i'll make a special effort this year and see how it goes!

British chocolate is soooooooooo much better .

i will remember this the next time i buy peterbrook chocolate.

ps british chocolate IS more diverse...and you do get cadbury mini eggs whenever you want....but soooooooooooooo much better than peterbrook? no chance

Yeah but Peterbrooks is just an american Thorntons.

British chocolate is soooooooooo much better .

i will remember this the next time i buy peterbrook chocolate.

ps british chocolate IS more diverse...and you do get cadbury mini eggs whenever you want....but soooooooooooooo much better than peterbrook? no chance

Yeah but Peterbrooks is just an american Thorntons.

unfair advantage!!! you never took me to Thorntons! so i can't confirm or deny this.

You'll obviously get people who prefer Hersheys over Cadburys and that's fine. It's hardly going to be a 100 to 0 split now is it. But I think it's generally accepted that those are the minority and that Cadbury craps on Hershey from a great height.

sooooooooo our peterbrooks chocolate is really your thorntons...which isn't even the best...its simply a poor mans version of butlers.....man,... well...at least your chocolate is better. bc the rest of your food isn't!!

*awaits punishment*

"Hannah Foster was lying in bed with her eyes open. She could see by the clock that it was 3am, but something was very wrong - she couldn’t move a muscle of her body. Even worse, she could sense something pressing down on her and she was struggling to breathe."

Sounds like one of Gabby15's victims?

I don't even know the story behind this. Muahaha.

"Hannah Foster was lying in bed with her eyes open. She could see by the clock that it was 3am, but something was very wrong - she couldn’t move a muscle of her body. Even worse, she could sense something pressing down on her and she was struggling to breathe."

Sounds like one of Gabby15's victims?

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

I'm a Christmas sap. It helps that my Bday is 2 days after (so Santa comes back :D).

My birthday is at around Christmas too. I always get one big pressie "for both" and a small pressie on my birthday. :(

I just love christmas. For so many reasons. It's just nice being with the ones you love, everyone's happy, giving away gifts, the whole good feeling that's mostly in the air. I just wish it could snow.

I've noticed not that many decorations up around us. Having a quiet Christmas this year, I'm 17 so I'm at the stage of getting presents isn't all that exciting and also sitting around a dinner table as the older members of the family chat away while you sit there bored just wanting to get on with the rest of the day sorta thing ;)

Luckily, quiet Christmas day, get the presents, play a few games with real close family, normal day as if it's just a regular day but then boxing day got to go to the bloody Blues vs Chelsea match (C'mon Cheeeeelseaaaa!) before going to the families with all cousins and what not which is a good laugh.

Â