General Chat

Stevo985

Reem?

One year! I've been out of the country for one year!

p.s. My fiancee met Wesley Sneijder today. Nice man, small but handsome. Her words not mine.

Reem IIRC means hot (off Essex Girl T Shirts)

One of my colleagues met Wes Sneijder on holiday..said he was built like a brickhouse if not that tall. He's more into Golf so wasn't that bothered. In fact him and his lad ended up kicking a football round the hotel car park with him, so he told us.

Said he was everso down to earth and friendly.

Should have asked him whether we was ever in for him a couple summers back!

That's just what I said to him... he's not a Villa fan though, would have been interesting to find out - Plop supporter I think IIRC and not that bothered about footie like I said.

You get the ride yet Jules?

;-)

Mr W behave yourself... that wasn't what I was looking for ... Won't know anything anyhow for a couple of weeks as I'm back home.

Off to see my daughter and grandson this weekend. Can't wait for a cuddle!

tiggerq.jpg

You get the ride yet Jules?

;-)

Mr W behave yourself... that wasn't what I was looking for ... Won't know anything anyhow for a couple of weeks as I'm back home.

tiggerq.jpg

Hate to say it Julie, but that picture is NOT cute. Nice baby, nasty Tigger outfit.

tiggerq.jpg

Who you trying to kid Julie?

That's obviously not a real tiger!

Hate to say it Julie, but that picture is NOT cute. Nice baby, nasty Tigger outfit.

Oi I bought him that! He is cute..

picofcaleb.jpg

That's much nicer!

She can't drive. I'm tempted to but I've never drove into Brum before so would probably be a nightmare.

Why don't you just drive to her?

Tell her to give you a postcode, use a satnav, meet her somewhere close to hers :winkold:

She can't drive. I'm tempted to but I've never drove into Brum before so would probably be a nightmare.

Why don't you just drive to her?

Tell her to give you a postcode, use a satnav, meet her somewhere close to hers :winkold:

That's what I'm doing. Like I said I didn't realize her house was pretty much right off the M6. Motorway seems a lot more simple but I've NEVER drove on one before. City could be a complete disaster - unless it's easy to follow the roads into Castle Brom.

Forgive me for my childish questions btw, but I am town boy and don't do much driving. :(

Some chavy looking Rover has pulled up near my house, I thought it looked suspicious so I kept an eye on it. Theres a man and woman in it, but I think the woman might now be giving the man a blow job... :|

What the hell?!

Some chavy looking Rover has pulled up near my house, I thought it looked suspicious so I kept an eye on it. Theres a man and woman in it, but I think the woman might now be giving the man a blow job... :|

What the hell?!

Did you not go get pictures?

What the hell?!

Did you not go get pictures?

I had just signed in to the PSN to play Bad Company 2 to I was a bit preoccupied :notsure:

Â