General Chat

Stevo985

That's the thing with Plant. After all the Zeppelin "Hammer of the Gods" madness, red snappers, et al, he still lives in the black country, still drinks in his local, still has his Wolves season ticket (not in a posh box, either).

Gets my vote.

Robert Plant? (I've been outside his house, purely by accident.)

Now is it just me that read this and had the image of US engaging in some furious, tooth grinding masturbation in Mr Plant's hedgerows?

Now is it just me that read this and had the image of US engaging in some furious, tooth grinding masturbation in Mr Plant's hedgerows?

It's just you. Seek help. Now.

That's the thing with Plant. After all the Zeppelin "Hammer of the Gods" madness, red snappers, et al, he still lives in the black country, still drinks in his local, still has his Wolves season ticket (not in a posh box, either).

Gets my vote.

Mine too!

Though I have to say, if I ever got rich.. I'd be tempted to move somewhere hot and just fly back every Saturday for the Villa.

It's just you. Seek help. Now.

:shock:

Really?

:crylaugh:

:suspect:

Just found out that I've missed a deadline to get the required documentation into the cao (irish ucas) and if they don't accept it late, I'll have gotten enough points for something, but missed out on it again. It will mean 2 years wasted all because I missed a deadline due to my inability to read a letter. Heading home tomorrow to hopefully sort it all out. It'll be fairly crushing if they won't accept it. They're still accepting forms but only from people who have graduated this year, whereas I graduated 2/3 years ago. Hoping I can fly below the radar

Just found out that I've missed a deadline to get the required documentation into the cao (irish ucas) and if they don't accept it late, I'll have gotten enough points for something, but missed out on it again. It will mean 2 years wasted all because I missed a deadline due to my inability to read a letter. Heading home tomorrow to hopefully sort it all out. It'll be fairly crushing if they won't accept it. They're still accepting forms but only from people who have graduated this year, whereas I graduated 2/3 years ago. Hoping I can fly below the radar
Why 2 years wasted? Can't you just apply next year if the worst happens?

Why 2 years wasted? Can't you just apply next year if the worst happens?

Nah that would be it really. I wouldn't recover from taking a year off from life to sit an exam 3 times which costs €300 a pop, but missing out on the course because instead of getting my act together, I posted on VT and played FIFA.

I think I'll be OK. They'll probably let me away with it. It's just not a nice thought at all.

I sat next to him in a pub, purely by accident

I had to squeeze past him in a pub and made the gap seem alot smaller than it actually was just so I could tap him on the back and say "excuse me mate" completely on purpose

:D :oops:

I sat next to him in a pub, purely by accident

I had to squeeze past him in a pub and made the gap seem alot smaller than it actually was just so I could tap him on the back and say "excuse me mate" completely on purpose

:D :oops:

The problem being, that what with the way you move, there was a strong possibility that he would have made you sweat, or even, under some circumstances, made you groove.

Advice needed!

I write for my blog and some news sites.

I run, ride my bike and play football (x2 a week)

I have guitar lessons

I have my day jobs

I love it all but need to give some of it up but don't know what :(

Â