General Chat

Stevo985

In the non-stalkiest, nicest way possible I'm going to add her. Pretty sure I know her name...

There is no non-stalky way to do that.

If you want to add her, go back to the bar, and ask her for her facebook. Anything else is just going to come across has huge creep. You might get away with it if you're good looking, but even then she'll still think you're a weirdo.

Just use the old "come up on suggested friends and thought I recognised the picture" line.... :lol:

Although if you private message her 30 times and she doesn't respond...it's probably time to walk away...

Could do. We have 2 mutual friends. Problem is TheDon is right, would be too creepy.

If you actually had a decent conversation with her rather than her just serving you in a bar then sending her a message with a "what are you doing in my suggested friends" line wouldn't be that creepy as long as you do have the mutual friends to back it up. I sent a girl a message like that, saying facebook was clutching at straws with that suggestion, and a few days later was balls deep in her.

In the non-stalkiest, nicest way possible I'm going to add her. Pretty sure I know her name...

There is no non-stalky way to do that.

If you want to add her, go back to the bar, and ask her for her facebook. Anything else is just going to come across has huge creep. You might get away with it if you're good looking, but even then she'll still think you're a weirdo.

Just use the old "come up on suggested friends and thought I recognised the picture" line.... :lol:

Although if you private message her 30 times and she doesn't respond...it's probably time to walk away...

Could do. We have 2 mutual friends. Problem is TheDon is right, would be too creepy.

If you actually had a decent conversation with her rather than her just serving you in a bar then sending her a message with a "what are you doing in my suggested friends" line wouldn't be that creepy as long as you do have the mutual friends to back it up. I sent a girl a message like that, saying facebook was clutching at straws with that suggestion, and a few days later was balls deep in her.

Well it was more banter than anything. She didn't exactly say 'no' but then again she didn't say yes either. Think I'm looking too deep into it to be honest but she was really nice. :bang:

Was out last night w Carlos and met Kyle Walker, Curtis Davies, Gonzalo Jara (WBA) and Carlos Vela (On loan at WBA from Arsenal). I obviously begged Kyle to stay (well not quite beg). He said he'd like to, but doesn't think it will happen. Really cool guy. I learned that you CAN get into Mechu wearing trainers IF you're a footballer!! Jara and Vela are funny as hell. 2345346 sets of fake boobs/ only way is essex wannabees etc. My wife went to the bathroom and 3 girls started hitting on me....and no, I'm not THAT good looking lol.

Just go back to the bar a couple of times Warnock, then it won't seem stalker-ish... it'll just be secretly-planned !

(but don't go to the bar on your own..)

Was out last night w Carlos and met Kyle Walker, Curtis Davies, Gonzalo Jara (WBA) and Carlos Vela (On loan at WBA from Arsenal). I obviously begged Kyle to stay (well not quite beg). He said he'd like to, but doesn't think it will happen. Really cool guy. I learned that you CAN get into Mechu wearing trainers IF you're a footballer!! Jara and Vela are funny as hell. 2345346 sets of fake boobs/ only way is essex wannabees etc. My wife went to the bathroom and 3 girls started hitting on me....and no, I'm not THAT good looking lol.

Nope Andrew, not a chance...but just shows how sad some of the people are thats all.

Maybe it was just a weak night. Worcester's full of weirdos, and when I've been in Brum its not been massively better.

Did Agent Curtis update you on his mission, YIM?

Nah, didn't really talk to him. He was at the next booth. Was thinking about a cheeky comment to say when I was introduced to him, but kept my mouth shut about the fact that he's a crap defender. I'll never forget his performance @liverpool last season though! Good thing Villa had the day off today btw, tough to train drunk/hungover unless your last name is Dunne.

I got my own personal up close "lambing live" y'day in the barn with the lambs

Apparently all the Ewe's got extra feed over the harsh winter so they've all had triplets & quads & can't cope, so loads are having

to be bottle fed either by hand or more practically off a machine that mixes the feeds with water attached to a couple of teats.

You and Carlos don't happen to be friendly with Mikel Arteta as well do you?

Just wondering as a mate of a mate is really good friends with him.

I've realised that quite a few people have deleted me off facebook :(

The majority that I've noticed are exs or girls that I've got with on random nights, still.. that's no reason to delete someone

deletion of friends on FB is good.

i'm always deleting people off my friends list... basically if they aren't family and if i haven't spoken to them in 12 months, then they get deleted.

Â