General Chat

Stevo985

Couple of other favourites:

Il branle le mammouth - He procrastinates or "He jerks off the mammoth"

Il est coiff comme un dessous de bras - He's having a bad hair day or "His hair is dressed like an armpit"

Il pte plus haut que son cul - He is pretentious or "He farts higher than his ass"

2 hours ago, there were 2 things that had never happened to me before in my life;

1 - break/dislocation of any bones

2 - being given laughing gas

DislocatedFinger1.jpg

DislocatedFinger2.jpg

All fine now, but **** me laughing gas is amazing. Apparently my girlfriend has never heard me bellow so loudly, and when I was prompted by the nurse on if I was feeling pain I managed to respond mid-laugh that "I've never known pain like it, but I don't care!". Was bloody shown up outside the X-ray theatre though; I get my injury having a kickabout with some mates and I'm sat there weeping like a sissy, when this 11 year old girl who plays for Reading is brought in with a shoulder fracture after helping her team see off Chelsea girls-under 11 team 4-2. Well and truly upstaged!

Every cloud does indeed have a silver lining, though; as there'll be no self-abuse for a few months, I've been promised handy-jays on request. 8)

Every cloud does indeed have a silver lining, though; as there'll be no self-abuse for a few months, I've been promised handy-jays on request. 8)

By that do you mean you're switching to your Left hand?

My dad was rushed to hospital with appendicitis a few hours ago and just before he was about to go down to surgery we were talking on the phone, mainly about today's scores and how we played! This bloody football club, eh. :lol:

My dad was rushed to hospital with appendicitis a few hours ago and just before he was about to go down to surgery we were talking on the phone, mainly about today's scores and how we played! This bloody football club, eh. :lol:

:)

Hope he has a speedy recovery mate!

Your mother is a kind women.

Hi-oh! :P

Â