General Chat

Stevo985

13 minutes ago, bickster said:

A month before the first Valentines Day with my missus, she said, "We aren't doing that rubbish ok?"

Saved me the conversation I was about to have a week or so later

Well, after forty years of marriage, we're still... 

...ignoring it. 

• Like 3

Christmas, then mid-Jan is our wedding anniversary, end of Jan is the wife’s birthday so we never tend to do anything about valentines either as we’ve already spent plenty of money, time, gifts for each other in the weeks before.

you lot are more miserable than a Morrisey song

I got Mrs H some flowers and a card , that the card said "sorry for your loss and thinking of you at this sad time  love the Smith family"   , is by the by 

16 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Told her to not expect flowers this year im sick of getting ripped off for crappy flowers for one bloody day that i really dont care about. Told her she gets a perfume at duty free when we go honeymoon instead

I used to literally live round the corner from a florist about 20 metres. I remember paying the valentines premium for the flowers and because I wanted them delivered in the day while I was at work I wanted them delivered. *****ers wanted to charge me the £8 delivery charge, girl got moody when I explained I live 60 seconds away, standard charge apparently. Never bought from a florist since, supermarkets for me.

3 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

I used to literally live round the corner from a florist about 20 metres. I remember paying the valentines premium for the flowers and because I wanted them delivered in the day while I was at work I wanted them delivered. *****ers wanted to charge me the £8 delivery charge, girl got moody when I explained I live 60 seconds away, standard charge apparently. Never bought from a florist since, supermarkets for me.

Yeah its a rip off. I dont think she is happy i didnt get her flowers but i refuse to get ripped off. Eveey year like you the charge a fortune for delivery. No more. She might get some on our 1st wedding anniversary but thats it. Its a joke

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Yeah its a rip off. I dont think she is happy i didnt get her flowers but i refuse to get ripped off. Eveey year like you the charge a fortune for delivery. No more. She might get some on our 1st wedding anniversary but thats it. Its a joke

I’ll let you into a secret of a successful marriage… sometimes you have to do things you don’t agree with or are not entirely happy about because it makes your partner happy.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

I’ll let you into a secret of a successful marriage… sometimes you have to do things you don’t agree with or are not entirely happy about because it makes your partner happy.

An they say women should be fearful of men. 😍

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

The benefit of living next to an accident blackspot is the abundance of free flowers.

name the comedy show I paraphrased that from.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Are you talking about accepting a hand job instead of a blowjob? 

1 hour ago, Xela said:

The benefit of living next to an accident blackspot is the abundance of free flowers.

name the comedy show I paraphrased that from.

My post about 6 above yours ?  

• Haha 3

Â