General Chat

Stevo985

Anyone else having a really really really long slow day? I've a good mind to bugger off home now.

Yes. Is it wrong that I replied to the Aston Villa Transport survey by saying I travel to Villa Park by plane and train!?

Just wanted them to know what pain I go through to get there! :lol:

Topic: 6.9 Magnitude Earthquake hits Thailand...

theunderstudy

Replies: 12

Views: 183

Forum: Off Topic Posted: Mar 24, 2011 - 04:50 PM Subject: Re: RE: 6.9 Magnitude Earthquake hits Thailand...

Volcano's are the shit that goes down.

Well, technically they go up.

But yeah. Dante's Peak had Pierce Brosnan and Linda Hamilton. I can't even name an Earthquake film.

Earthquake (circa 19 ...

Topic: Drunken times. What have you got up to?

theunderstudy

Replies: 133

Views: 2419

Forum: Off Topic Posted: Mar 24, 2011 - 01:35 PM Subject: Drunken times. What have you got up to?

Or daz316 saying how his threesome had ended up with him going ape and wondering how VT can help with moving three bodies.

3 hour gap there Rob. :?

theunderstudy

Forum: Off Topic Posted: Mar 24, 2011 - 04:50 PM Subject: Re: RE: 6.9 Magnitude Earthquake hits Thailand...

But yeah. Dante's Peak had Pierce Brosnan and Linda Hamilton. I can't even name an Earthquake film.

Earthquake (circa 19 ...

theunderstudy

Forum: Off Topic Posted: Mar 24, 2011 - 01:35 PM Subject: Drunken times. What have you got up to?

Or daz316 saying how his threesome had ended up with him going ape and wondering how VT can help with moving three bodies.

Must be a record :winkold:

theunderstudy

Earthquake (circa 19 ...

theunderstudy

Well done.

theunderstudy

Earthquake (circa 19 ...

theunderstudy

Well done.

Thank you.

Anyone else having a really really really long slow day? I've a good mind to bugger off home now.

Yes. Is it wrong that I replied to the Aston Villa Transport survey by saying I travel to Villa Park by plane and train!?

Just wanted them to know what pain I go through to get there! :lol:

Minimal compared to the pain you go through when your actually there.

My day didn't drag, but I did the usual thing that I do on days off..

I think to myself 'I'll get up and do something Tomorrow' (like clean the house/ do my washing etc etc).. but I stayed in bed until 12 playing PS3 and on VT.

I did then go for a run with my new headphones! But that's all I've done Today, other than VT and PS3.

Â