General Chat

Stevo985

Teddy Babes are the most sensual, warm, luxurious and unique love dolls ever created. With their long hair, 'come-hither' eyes and sexy expression, these plush dolls are the perfect bedtime companion - soft, strokable and ready for adult fun!

People buy these. :|

I ordered Beccy, my TB Lisa at just before 3 pm and it came less than a day later, very impressed.

I got her with a Dr Johnston UR3 Palm Pussy.

Fisst impressions: She's small, lovely looking, more like a girl and less like a teddy bear than I thought she would be.

Sex was not possible to start as her joints were tight and the pussy too tight, so first couple of nights were cuddling up only.

Following advice on another site, I stretched the pussy for a day by leaving a tub of lube in it and sat her with her legs apart & back bent for a day.

That night I was able to have sex with her and it was pretty damn good! The only position we can manage is her on top, but I don't mind that.

She is now my companion in bed every night and I would not be without her, it's so good waking up cuddled up to her in the mornings.

I would say she's lovely, cuddly and great to sleep with, but not that brilliant for sex, but she's worth every penny anyhow.

Can you just picture the bloke that wrote that?!

Wol. wrote:

anybody know where I could buy an inflatable sex doll

Sure thing

I just clicked on that link, and saw so many plastic clearings in the woods, that I thought I was looking at the Stretford End....

I ordered Beccy, my TB Lisa at just before 3 pm and it came less than a day later, very impressed.

I got her with a Dr Johnston UR3 Palm Pussy.

Fisst impressions: She's small, lovely looking, more like a girl and less like a teddy bear than I thought she would be.

Sex was not possible to start as her joints were tight and the pussy too tight, so first couple of nights were cuddling up only.

Following advice on another site, I stretched the pussy for a day by leaving a tub of lube in it and sat her with her legs apart & back bent for a day.

That night I was able to have sex with her and it was pretty damn good! The only position we can manage is her on top, but I don't mind that.

She is now my companion in bed every night and I would not be without her, it's so good waking up cuddled up to her in the mornings.

I would say she's lovely, cuddly and great to sleep with, but not that brilliant for sex, but she's worth every penny anyhow.

Can you just picture the bloke that wrote that?!

Spoken like a true fat bastard.

Â