General Chat

Stevo985

Not that I have to justify it you, but spending time with my pregnant wife is more of a priority to me than watching that inevitable shower of shit in your boiling hot living room :lol:

Is this a break up happening played out on VT? If you've a pregnant wife it is perhaps time to call it a day :)

tumblr_mehnylZOJ71qcv9vp.gif

Question for the collective; if one was to list "honours" on their advert to join a Power League team, do you think they would be more or less likely to get a call?

The honours in question include completing the Brazil Panini album and winning a hot wing challenge.

Edited by GarethRDR

Does anyone watch Judge Rinder. 

Basically it's Jeremy Kyle in a courtroom setting.

Some fantastic stupids on display 

I watched it today

Some bloke got his dog killed couldn't understand a word he was saying

Edited by AshVilla

I really hate the fact that this kind of trash TV is getting so popular. A sign of the way society is going. We are definitely getting more stupid and superficial, very depressing.

I really hate the fact that this kind of trash TV is getting so popular. A sign of the way society is going. We are definitely getting more stupid and superficial, very depressing.

Start watching ITV4. The Professionals, Minder, The Sweeney, Kojak. What more could you want?

I only really watch TV for football, films and the odd show on Sky Atlantic, though Firefly has been playing on Syfy recently so I've been Sky +'ing the crap out of that ;)

For the most part though, I just stream online. 

• Like 1

I have a really sore nipple, to the point I can't touch it, it's really hot like **** burning up, can't even play my guitar cuz it hurts that much.

I'm having a drink tonight so if the pain doesn't subside I might just attempt to cut the entire nipple off to see if that eradicates the problem...if not I recon I may need to see the quacks about it tomorra morning.

Nipple aids is not a good thing

Â