General Chat

Stevo985

I got married in Las Vegas at 16.15 local time on the 14th Sept. Which is 00.15 on the 15th Sept in the UK. 

So. Do I have two wedding anniversaries 

I got married in Vegas on March 5th 2013 @ 11:00am, I too have two anniversaries :)

Where did you do it, may I ask? :)

I got married in Las Vegas at 16.15 local time on the 14th Sept. Which is 00.15 on the 15th Sept in the UK. 

I got married in Vegas on March 5th 2013 @ 11:00am, I too have two anniversaries :)

On the honeymoon? Anywhere he wanted I would hope.

• Like 2

Here!!

DSC02295_zpsa1ebd4cd.jpg

• Like 1

Chrisp is a frickin retard :lol:

I'm utterly torn as to whether I should give this a like.

It's very funny, but to press like kinda endorses the point.

Should I mention here that I once flew to Malta for a meeting on the wrong day?

Turned up in their office all suited and booted and ready to rumble. Their boss wasn't there because he rarely sits down for a Thursday meeting on a Tuesday.

Told my office the scheme was much more complicated than we'd thought and they needed to extend my tickets and hotel reservation.

The only Friday flight back they could get me was 1st class, so they offered me either the 1st class seat or a free weekend r&r in Malta. I went for the seat, as I'd already spent two days sight seeing.

Knock yourself out, give it a like you will have forgotten by 10.30 :)

(Don't actually knock yourself out)

• Like 2

Yep. 

I celebrate my birthday a day earlier every year to keep in line with that.

Does this mean you are getting younger with every birthday? Or is that just applicable to some of the women I work with?

Kind of. I work in binary now so it varies to the untrained eye. I'm currently 11100

I started it, got to 20 minutes and played Battlefield on the playstation, only flicking back when the game was loading :lol:

It's becoming quite a pitiful state for the national team isn't it?

I don't think anyone can be arsed.

I started it, got to 20 minutes and played Battlefield on the playstation, only flicking back when the game was loading :lol:

It's becoming quite a pitiful state for the national team isn't it?

I don't think anyone can be arsed.

You took your playstation to your mums..?

Â